“Average ”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Not impressed. Seated in a corner table for four with five guests. The restaurant was about half full. Asked for a bigger table and waitress acted put off.
On the positive it was a big parking lot and good appearance inside.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We had my mother-in-Law's retirement party there and they could not have been more accommodating. The food was great and they were super flexible with what we wanted to do. Please patronize this restaurant as it is a true gem of Jefferson City.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 10, 2018

Our first visit, won't be the last. The menu is diverse, I loved the gyro dinner. It comes with a Greek salad. Susan our server was excellent, she knew the menu quite well. What a difference it makes to get service from someone who obviously enjoys their job! It is so nice to find a good place for dinner on a Sunday evening, choices are fewer, I try to avoid national chain restaurants whenever possible. Another plus about this place is the open kitchen!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 26, 2018

There is a group of us that get together once a month to keep in touch with retired state coworkers and have a good meal and a place to get together. Each time we pick Ria's the food is good, but someone always has to pick a different steak because they are out of the one they ordered. And for my experience, I always order Salmon and I'm always waiting for mine after every body else is already eating. And last night I just had her put mine in a to go container,because of coarse there was a mistake somehow. And this time the waitress charged a coworker and his wife's meal on my debit card!!We are done with this place..

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Wilma S
Reviewed November 6, 2017

A great lunch Buffett plus menu items are presented for a fun lunch. Liver and onions on Wednesdays!
Wait staff is friendly and helpful. A fabulous array of lunch items for both salads and entrees. Pizza slices are hot and hearty!

Date of visit: September 2017