“Fun menu”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Love the variety of voices on the menu. Service was excellent. The Figian salad is the best and portions are large. Wish I could save too for dessert.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Nice looking place, quite pretty. Food was very good. Had enough pasta to make two meals out of. Margaritas were good (I had peach). Server was not as attentive as she could have been (we waited about 10 minutes for her to come give us our check then another 10 waiting for her to come back). She was ok, but not the greatest (could've just been having a bad day). Overall, would come back again.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

As always our Gyro salads were great! However, the service was fairly nonexistent. I gave our order when the server and trainee came to get our drink order as we were kind of in a hurry.
I had to go find someone after our food was delivered to ask for an extra dressing for my husband. They said it is an up charge.
We enjoyed our salads but Water was not refilled and after we finished our salads I finally went to ask for more water.
This is why we normally get our salads to go.
Service could definitely use some work.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

My friend took me there for a birthday lunch. The salmon salad was very good. It's large enough two people could share it. My friend had the Figian salad, always a good choice. Server was effecient and cheerful. Went at 11:00 am to avoid lunch rush.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

If you want cozy and friendly, with a classy menu, this is your place. Is it more expensive than the big M? Yes. Is it ten times better tasting? Oh yes!