“Great BBQ”
Review of Bandanas Bar-B-Q

Bandanas Bar-B-Q
Ranked #13 of 192 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Bandana's Bar-B-Q is Southern Style BBQ seasoned with a dry rub and cooked the sauce less, then hand-cut to order straight from the smoker. All Bandana's pork, beef, chicken, and ribs are specially prepared over a pit of select hardwoods to create our signature smoked flavor. Our real wood smokers operate 24 hours a day, so you can "smell that smoke" any time you visit Bandana's!
Reviewed July 12, 2018

13 people on a weekday. Great service. Salads were really fresh and delicious. BBQ meats were excellent as were the good selection of sauces.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend for take out. The ribs are very good as is the turkey. The restaurant is not the cleanest BBQ restaurant I have been in and it tends to be loud. The meat is very good but I much prefer take home and use my own sauces. Their sauces are not my favorites. They have great boiled peanuts! What a surprise.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Average BBQ. Ribs were excellent. Pork was decent. Turkey was moist. Beans are weak with little flavor, no spice and no meat bits. Beef was dry and overcooked. Sauces excellent. Garlic bread reminded me of a brat roll wiped in oil.

The show me state has lots of great Barbecue...keep looking.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I love Bandanas! 6 different ttpes of BBQ sauce to use? Yes, please! Definitely try the BBQ pork sandwich. Added bonus: they offer lunch portions all the time, so its good for your waistline and your budget. The Sweet & Smoky sauce seems to be the most popular.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

This place came recommended and glad we listened! We were seated right away and staff was friendly-especially with questions about the menu. Most of us did the choose 2 meats which still came with side options. The ribs were outstanding. Since this was a work lunch-it was hard not to lick your fingers so you should either go with friends, family or co-workers your comfortable with. The food was delicious! If I am ever in town-would go again and would recommend to any carnivore.

Date of visit: September 2017