See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 10, 2018

Great Stay. wish they had a small breakfast area and did not charge for small dogs. The bed was Clean and the staff was friendly. there was a Iron and board to use . the ice bucket was Clean. there was even a little black town in the bathroom for you to use for like to take your makeup off or extra dirty hands. Looked remodeled.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krenda C, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and give us a wonderful outstanding review!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

This place was great! All of the front desk staff were very welcoming and friendly. The one housekeeper I met was super helpful (I had asked for more coffee and a big trashbag for our pizza boxes). The service was prompt and the rooms were very clean. The free WiFi is a huge plus and allowed us to watch Netflix the two nights we were there. The only shortcoming I encountered (which is me being picky and isn't really that big of a deal) is the fact that the shower head was not as nice as it could be. It sat too low and although water pressure was decent, it could have been better. We greatly enjoyed our relaxing stay here at this hotel and I am sure you will too!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you so much for taking the ttime to give us such a wonderful review!

Reviewed April 12, 2018

I though the hotel was great for the price and fit my needs. Do not serve breakfast but I wouldn't have had time anyways. My only dissatisfaction was the number of pillows on the bed. I like pillows but I'm not a complainer so I did not ask if I could have more.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a good review, We always have more pillows for the next time you stay with us!

Reviewed April 8, 2018