“Great Buffet”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #115 of 192 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

I went for a friend's birthday party. The buffet was great, the atmosphere was inviting and the service was top-notch. I would recommend this place to anybody.

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

I ordered for carry out on Sunday evening. I tried to place order online but the promos that were on the website said this location did not honor the promos. I called directly and was told they did not offer the Large 2-topping $7.99 special or the $10 Primo Meat $10 special. Was told that was for online only. Tried to explain that those offers did not qualify at this location. I think her name was Marie said the best they had was $12 for a large. Went ahead and ordered a large hand tossed meat lovers and 8 bone in wings. When we brought our order home...the pizza was under-cooked in the center and soggy. The crust had a sticky garlic glaze that we definitely did not ask for. The wings were not bone in but boneless and mostly breading. I called the restaurant and they said Joe,the owner, would call. I have yet to hear from him.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Djbingh
Reviewed February 20, 2015

Food is hot and tasty, a good value for the money. They always have plenty of pizza on the bar, plus much more. Staff is friendly and efficient. Dinning in here is a pleasure.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed January 7, 2015

Had a large group of family and wanted something delivered that everyone would eat. Ordered 3 pizzas, 1 sandwich, and 2 orders of wings. Order was made correctly however their new "crust flavors" are a joke. One pizza was supposed to be pretzel crust- it was merely a sprinkle of salt over the regular crust and only on a few of the pieces as most of them were bare. Another was the asiago cheese crust- again a very light sprinkling of what we figured was mozzarella and again only made it onto a few of the pieces. The sandwich didn't have the creamy Italian dressing so it was dry. Wings were very good. Had it delivered- came within reasonable time and driver was friendly.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We get carry out from here every so often. We swore off of it last time but finally went back after months. The pizza is okay. The carry out is never correct on its time so you end up waiting. We have eaten in before. It's never real busy. Strange.

Date of visit: April 2014