All reviews front desk fresh baked cookies hot tub was huge waffles beds were comfortable nice room breakfast room would stay here again up to date king suite sitting area one night stay sharon cereal shan surgery trailer
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had traveled to Jefferson City for a medical appointment. Our appointment resulted in an unexpected surgery the following day. We drove to this location as it was close to the hospital I needed to report to the next morning. We walked up to the front desk to see if they had a room available and they did. They quoted us a rate which was a bit higher than the one I had seen online. I asked if they would match it and they said it would have to be booked online to get that rate. As I began the booking process one of the young ladies was somehow able to find us an even better rate, which we jumped on. The hotel is undergoing a renovation of their lobby and aside from some obvious indications of that, the area was clean and well maintained. They apologized for it, but hey renovations have to happen sometime. The room was spacious, a two queen suite. It was very clean and smelled quite fresh. The climate control was a bit tricky to get set to a comfortable level, but we finally achieved it. My wife had the breakfast as I couldn't eat due to the impending surgery. The food was your typical standard hotel breakfast foods. Nothing special but did fill the void. The staff were all pleasant and accommodating. We would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2017

For the same price as the other downtown convention hotels, do yourself a favor and stay on the outskirts of town. The hotel is modern with the usual amenities. I did not get to use them as I stayed only for a late night and early morning.

The rooms were larger than many similar hotels, and the bathrooms were notably up-to-date with large showers and good water pressure.

The Choice Hotel chain has impressed me in recent years, and they have a nice, clean, well-managed property in Jefferson City.

Room Tip: Even the lower rooms were quiet on a Saturday night.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2017

We stayed at the Comfort Suites the night of 12/9/17. The hotel was very quiet. We had a truck with a trailer and the parking was small, so it was a bit of a challenge, but since it wasn't busy, it wasn't too bad. The drive to the parking lot is very steep and our truck hitch drug every time we came or went. We had a double king suite. It was a great set-up for our family. The boys loved having their own room, TV and bathroom and it was great having some extra privacy. Our room there was something wrong with the heat/air unit and it was very noisy and either on super hot or not on at all. I reported it the next morning and the front desk was going to put the room out of order until they could have the unit fixed. The rooms were very spacious and the little common space between our room had a large sink, refrigerator, microwave and a little table and chair set. Our room had a little sitting area as well as a bed area. The beds were comfortable. The "master" bathroom was HUGE! I kind of wonder if it used to have a whirlpool tub at one end because there was so much unused space. The towels were in an awkward spot to reach when getting out of the shower. They need a hook right outside of the shower to hang them on. I literally had to get out of the shower, dripping everywhere, to get a towel. It would sure save the cleaning staff some headache! The pool was a nice large size and salt water. However, it was freezing. We sat in the hot tub which was huge. Breakfast on Sunday morning was good. They had ham, egg patties, breakfast potatoes, and waffles for hot food. A variety of pastries and cereal and yogurt for cold. The lady taking care of the area did an excellent job helping people, keeping everything filled and keeping things clean. Overall, the hotel was fine and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2017

The Comfort Suites in Jefferson City, MO was very clean and the staff friendly and helpful. This was a very quiet facility as well. I stayed 2 nights from Sunday evening until Tuesday. The only things I would suggest are better lighting in the bathroom and perhaps an exhaust fan. I take very hot showers and it is a pain to have the entire bathroom fill with steam. A very minor thing. I would recommend this facility.

Room Tip: Has 2 elevators to access 2nd and 3rd floors
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in adjourning rooms the night after the eclipse so the hotel was very busy. The rooms were great (bathrooms renovated, comfortable beds, all the amenities we needed), pool was cold, but nice (and saltwater!), hot tub was huge, and breakfast was very good! But the staff were outstanding. The women working the breakfast room were hustling back and forth, helping people with a special requests. Paula, Sharon, and Shan went above and beyond with a concern that I had. (Shan even came in on her night off!). We will be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family