See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Below basic...the carpet was nasty, the AC was not up to snuff, and there is no pool. Very disappointing. We won't be staying again. Only plus was good water pressure in the shower. So that's all I have to say.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge - Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear DeLani B,

We are sorry to hear that your stay & experience was unpleasant. We do our very best to ensure our rooms & equipment are thoroughly cleaned and maintained. Thank you for bringing this misstep to our attention, as it helps us to improve. We hope you will give us another chance should you return to the area.

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

We were in town for three days for my granddaughter's college orientation at Lincoln University. Manager/owner? Was very friendly and generous. Room was tidy and clean. When I return again for university functions I will stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Hi GrandmafrAvler,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and
hospitality of Econo Lodge - Jefferson City Hotel. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We're glad you had a good time with us and Our team will be waiting for your next return for another well-deserved break.

Reviewed January 24, 2017

Nick at the front counter did a good job checking me in! From the time I called him from Independence Mo to the time I got here to meet him in person! I was very impress! The room is cozy for an overnight stay and you would of gotten 5 stars if the lobby restroom was a little more in a secluded area!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank luckees77

Dear luckees77,

Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review of Econo Lodge - Jefferson City Hotel. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

My husband was in the ICU so I booked here, and my room was in a far corner surrounded by many rowdy beer-drinking men who were very loud and crass. It was very dark, with broken chair, broken clock, and a hole punched through the bathroom door. It just felt bad, and scary and I left the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

suzan333,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I regret to hear that you weren't impressed with the surrounding environment. Rest assured that there will be no harm that will come to our guest as we ensure strict security for everyone's safety. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.

Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were taking the prison tour and needed a room on a Friday night with a convention in town so we called and spoke to Mr. Patel who was more than helpful. He held a room for us with no payment and upon arrival we paid and the room was extremely clean and smelled fresh. Mr. Patel went out of his way to help us with dining information and providing us with additional pillows as we requested. The next morning as we were getting ready to leave he asked about our tour of thr prison he was just very sincere and you just don't find that anymore. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisaandlarry

lisaandlarry,

I am so happy to learn that you enjoyed our hospitality, service and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your
five star experience at our hotel! Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our high standards of cleanliness and we were able to give you a comfortable experience. We love having families around and I hope you come back to spend another good time in Econo Lodge - Jefferson City Hotel.