“Delicious!”

Red Sky Chinese Bistro
Ranked #26 of 192 Restaurants in Jefferson City
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the egg drop soup and Vegetables with Garlic Sauce. So good. My coworker ordered the pineapple rangoons with Shrimp lo mein. He enjoyed his meal, and let me try one of the rangoons. So good!
The owner shared stories about her Homeland in southern China, and was so lovely. We will be coming back next time we're in Jefferson City. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Decided to give this place a try since it was close and had such good reviews. It’s small and kind of a hole in the wall place, nothing special at all. The waitress was concerned when I ordered a spicy dish, Braised Chicken, that it would be too hot for me. After a brief discussion she decided to let me get it extra spicy. It was anything but. Also had the hot and sour soup with an order of egg rolls. The egg rolls left a lot to be desired and the soup was mediocre. The service was good and very friendly which I always expect. The price was fair. Overall I’d give it a C.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a regular customer of Red Sky for a while. It has become my favorite Chinese restaurant in Jeff City. The food is always delicious...the hot and sour soup is amazing!

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Food was fresh and delicious - waitress was very friendly and helpful.
Parking was easy and there was little wait time - will be going back!

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I have eaten here a few times ... basic Chinese food. Tastes good and is quick for pick up when on break.

Date of visit: April 2018