All reviews front desk free breakfast yogurt exercise room convenient location room was clean third floor fridge and microwave nice place to stay stay there again staff was friendly business trip katy trail shirley housekeeping accommodations highway
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Fairfield and Marriotts always are clean and comfortable. This was no exception. Breakfast was a little below average for one of the Marriott hotels. We had some issues with a loud air conditioner and they graciously moved us to a new room.

Room Tip: Check the air conditioner noise level.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites while visiting family over the holiday. My room was very clean and had all I needed for a comfortable stay. The free breakfast was great, I was able to find healthy options or indulge in a self-made waffle if I wanted. I had to do some work a couple of days and was happy that connecting to the wifi was easy and internet speeds were sufficient. (Some hotels it's impossible to get pages loaded, not here!)I will definitely stay here the next time I'm in town!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We came into town from Kansas City for Mother's Day. We had our grandchild with us. We had to call the front desk 3 different times an hour or so apart to ask them to ask the visitors above our room to stop letting their jump off the bed or stomping on the floor sounded like there were at least 4 children above us. The room isn't even big enough to run in but they somehow were managing to do it. Finally they stopped around 12:30 am and picked it back up again around 8:30. For $170 bucks I would have rather slept in our car. When asked how was our stay the next morning after our "terrible" remark they only could offer a "sorry" and no discount. Nightmare!!

Room Tip: Any room in the hotel down the road!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Andrew F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Jeremiah C,

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide the best service in town and comfortable accommodations for all, and it doesn't sound like this was your experience. For this I sincerely apologize. I would certainly like to learn more about your stay, if you have a moment please feel free to contact me at 573-761-0400 or at ffi.coujc.gm@marriott.com and I will be happy to speak with you.

Kind Regards,

Andrew F.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

This is a convenient location just off highway 50; however, it is getting worn around the edges and could use a face lift. The service was friendly and the rooms comfortable however the faded decor makes a tired traveler even more so!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Andrew F, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

jonathb5,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the facilities as much as we hoped! We strive to provide comfortable and clean accommodations as well as friendly service, it would be a pleasure to hear more about your stay. Please feel free to contact me at 573-761-0400 or via email at ffi.coujc.gm@marriott.com any time.

Have a great week,

Andrew F.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

This is an easy place to stay. Free breakfast, but mediocre food. Slow internet connection, even with the paid upgrade. Everything is clean, and the rooms are comfortable. The desks and convenient, my room also had a couch and chair.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Andrew F, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

villaverla,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the feedback. It would be my pleasure to speak with you regarding your stay as to gather what we may do better next time. Your comments are very important to us, and we want to ensure an enjoyable experience for all of our guests.

We hope to see you in the future!