“1 of the worst places 2 go N Joplin”
Review of Sportsman's Park Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Sportsman's Park Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Went there the other night 4 after work meal & a couple of cocktails with a few friends. Service was so bad we didn't even try 2 order food, hardly any1 there & the staff was more interested N their cell phones than taking care of customers. Then the NASTY (drunk) owner came over & tried 2 hussle 1 of the girls with us. I wouldn't take my dog 2 this place & sure as hell will never B back. Now I under stand why the place was so empty.

1  Thank dpitts3

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband thinks its the best meatloaf in town. They only have it as a special once in a while. They have great food but not the greatest service. The gals are not as friendly as other restaurants in Joplin and they take too long. The menu is awesome.. lots of variety.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

nothing that great to say about this place. food was cold and our waitress thought it was a good idea to attempt to show my husband as much cleavage as possible in order to get a better tip?? thats just sad and gross. No one wants to see that. I will not be returning

1  Thank K_brink13
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We go there often but not as much as we used to. They may have changed cooks. Food is ok but not as good and the menu has changed.

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I have given Sportsman's Park MANY chances. The food is decent and a decent price. They have a good bar and drinks are pretty reasonable. However, ther service is AWFUL. First, we are non-smokers, unfortunately the servers almost entirely ignore the non-smoking room. However, it doesn't get much better in the bar portion. You usually wait like 10 minutes before a waitress even bothers to walk over. Then you wait and wait some more for your drinks and food. My boyfriend loves the pot pie, that's generally the only reason we go there.