Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$159
PricelineUS$159
BestWestern.comUS$159
Hotels.comUS$159
FindHotelUS$159
Trip.comUS$184
All reviews kc chiefs the staff was friendly and helpful pool area superbowl stadium checkin accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2021

Stayed here for a trip to the Royals! Facilities were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The room rate was excellent and included a grab and go breakfast! The parking is a little limited but overall a pleasant stay and the King bed was very comfortable!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 12, 2021

I took a picture of how the tv and coffee maker was plugged into a power strip. The power strip was just hanging in between the sketchy wall outlet. Sent the picture to my daughter who is ba firefighter and she was very concerned. Also the breakfast choices were awful. I understand Covid restrictions but there are much better choices for the price of the room it should have been better. Also our room was not cleaned but asked the front desk for towels and a hand towel was all that was available (really!) We were told that towels would be brought up and that never happened.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed March 26, 2021

First of all, I paid for a stadium view room. When checking in, we were given a room that was already occupied so we opened the door to someone else's room. Then went back down to the front desk and they gave us a new room that was not stadium view, and blamed the fact that we walked into another guests room while they were in there on them being just so busy.
So we were told we would be given a new stadium view room for our next night. When we got back to the hotel the next afternoon, that was not what happened and we were still in the same room but our key cards had been disabled.
The bathtub didn't drain.
The toilet ran basically 24/7.
The fitness center had black mold on the ceiling.
If I had been able to cancel my reservation for a refund I would have done it as soon as I walked into another guests room. I wish there was a rating that was less than "terrible" because that's what this hotel was.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed January 26, 2021

The only bright spot in my stay were the 2 wonderful ladies at the front desk. They did everything they could to resolve the various issues I ran into. My first room was very musty and had a serious maintenance issue. They were able to move me to a comparable room, which I appreciated.

However, the second room had terrible internet service and the TV kept losing its signal. The front desk gave me a separate phone number to call for WiFi and TV support. The support people told me that they can only support WiFi, not TV. So, the issue was not fixed and we had no TV.

Overall, it was a really disappointing stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed January 13, 2021

I had an absolutely awesome experience during my stay at the premier sports complex. The staff there were genuine kind & helpful both Meagan, Tracy, Paul & Cara were very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to ensure the most comfortable experience treating me professionally with courtesy and respect and i cant think of any other place id rather stay. The hotel was immaculate and i was pleased with the ease in which i found everything. Staff was very good in anticipating my needs and gave excellent clear instructions on how to get to the stadium and even walmart for personal items and the like... Also the bar & grill was also well kept, clean & organized. All in all a great place to enjoy a good meal, play a game of pool or just sit have a drink and relax. Whether your'e just passing through or staying for a while.... I highly recommend this hotel.. You wont be disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2021