“Sooo Good”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Florida
“Sooo Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

Went for breakfast food was awesome. Breakfast crepes followed by a lemon and strawberry crepe. So good. Very nice and quaint inside and the staff is the Best. Very helpful giving directions and talking about the town.

Visited November 2011

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Crepes & More”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

Chez Elle is a popular spot for breakfast and lunch and is now open for dinner on Friday and Saturday. It is located near the new Kaufman Performing Art Center and has been open for about two years.

My sister and I went on Saturday night and loved it!

We ordered the Suisse which was Swiss cheese, ham, asparagus tips and Hollandaise sauce. It was very good and a large serving which was easily split between the two of us leaving room for dessert. For dessert we ordered the El Chocolate which was a chocolate crepe filled with (very good) chocolate mouse and topped with raspberry sauce and a touch of whipped cream. Delightful!

Would definitely recommend as a nice place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

• Visited November 2011
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Fantastic Crepes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2011

Very pleasant coffee shop atmosphere in renovated old neighborhood theater building. Bright surroundings with original art on the walls. Loved the crepes. Still crave their special taste. Had the spinach,onion, and Swiss cheese from the menu of about two dozen or more choices. Almost wish it was smaller since I had no room to try one of the many sweet type "dessert" crepes offered. Rated everything excellent but service average since you have to wait in line at the counter and the day we were there even two or three people ahead of you could mean 10-15 minute wait which was ok before ordering but caused us not to be able to get an orange juice once we began eating. I can't wait to return, it will be my first breakfast/lunch upon arriving back in Kansas City.

• Visited October 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“Best crepes I have in Kansas City.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

I really enjoyed the Chez Elle Creperie. You order and pay at the counter then sit inside at a comfy coffeeshop-like interior or outside at a French-style patio setting. The building is immaculate; it used to be a theatre!

The staff brings your crepes in about 10 minutes, and they made sure they cleared your dishes and refilled your drinks. I sat and chatted with my friend for a long time.

I went on a Saturday early afternoon. The crepes were well prepared and well presented. I thoroughly enjoyed my Patriota crepe with creme anglaise ... mmmm!

• Visited June 2011