“Great venue!”
Review of The Crossroads

Ranked #80 of 160 things to do in Kansas City
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great place to see a concert, lots of good food to enjoy surrounding the venue, such as Grinders pizza by the slice for only $3/piece! Giant slices grab a great tap brew and bring it along. No problem bringing it in.
We enjoyed VIP tickets which included a special bar, parking lot, bathroom, and viewing area. Viewing at this venue is great anywhere. Really enjoyed this place!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Saw a really good show @Crossroads and liked the venue. We had bleacher seats and the port o let that came with the seats had no line so that to me was the value of getting bleacher seats, plus it was nice to be able to sit between bands. Easy to get drinks but they were pricey. Staff needs a sense of humor but demeanor could be due to dealing with yahoos at shows. Overall it's a good place to see a show.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I want to start out by saying I LOVE outside concerts and LIVE music! However I wasn't really impressed with this venue and not sure I will return. Call me a venue snob but I have been to better outside venues then this. My husband and I (both in our 30's) went to the O.A.R. concert (our fav band) on June 13, 2014 at the Crossroads. The place was a muddy mess and for some reason they did not allow us to bring in lawn chairs. It had been raining a lot days before and they failed to put down enough wood chips for the event. I felt sorry for all the girls dressed up in their nice high heels sinking into the ground. Acoustically (venue wise) I didn't think it was all that great despite listening to a FABULOUS band who I have seen many many times! I also thought it was weird they locked all the gates after the concert to force you exit through Grinders.

1  Thank val79
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I liked the outdoor venue. We had VIP tickets, and being close was wonderful. It was a little sloppy due to the rain earlier, but not much can be done about that. I thought there'd be reasonably priced beer because it's sponsored by Boulevard. Oh contrare, mon frere. $7 a beer and less than friendly bartenders. They do take cards, but you can't run a tab.
Overall, great unique smaller venue with wonderful sound.