Hilton President Kansas City
US$144
InterContinental
US$163
  • Pool
Hilton Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$137
  • Pool
816 Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
US$94
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$118
US$133
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn-Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$76
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$193
US$189
Westin.com
US$310
US$298
Curio.com
1,218 results
All reviewspower and light districtsprint centerwalnut roomdrum room barfront deskcorner roombeautiful hotelentertainment districtclassic hotelmodern amenitiesbreakfast buffetbars and restaurantswedding partywithin walking distancevalet parkingbusiness tripdowntown area
Reviewed January 7, 2018

This is a beautiful hotel. The room was a bit cold and it was really really cold in K.C. on New Years. Had to ask twice to get some extra sheets and blankets. Overall though I love this hotel, the onsite Drum Room, and the restaurant is adequate.The location to Power and Light and The Sprint Center is unbeatable.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2018

We were in KC to attend the wedding of the daughter of good friends. The hotel happened to be across the street from the wedding reception location. Our room, on the mezzanine level, was extremely convenient for getting to the lobby, meeting with our friends in a comfortable location, and getting to the breakfast buffet and classic bar The Drum Room. I recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2018

when my husband and i checked in, they a) did not have any rooms ready and then b) put us into someone else's room (had someone else's champagne service). that problem was resolved, but then the room we were put into did not have a fridge...? ultimately it turned out okay but was not what i was expecting from the Hilton President KC.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
philipstrnad, General Manager at Hilton President Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your visit. I am truly sorry there were some service and delivery issues. We certainly will take time to review your comments and take corrective action.
Thanks again for your time and candid feedback.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Stunning hotel straight out of the 1920s. Extremely comfortable guest rooms, and friendly service. Providence (restaurant on-site) and Drum Room (lounge on-site) made it so we didn't have to venture out at all during our stay. Fabulous food and cocktails. Can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I recently had a business trip to KC and stayed at the Hilton President. The hotel combined historical qualities of the building with CLEAN & modern amenities. The lobby and bar area were very nice. The rooms were exceptionally clean. What made my trip especially good was the staff, in particular Thomas in Housekeeping. When I checked out of the hotel I accidentally left a set of wireless / Bluetooth headphones charging in the room. It was not till 2 hr. later at the airport that I realized it. I called the hotel and was connected to housekeeping voicemail where I left a detailed message. Although it took a few weeks to get them back I am happy to say I have them and I am thankful to Thomas and his staff for returning them to me. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business