“The food here is great and the restaurant itself is charming”
Review of Cafe Europa

Cafe Europa
Ranked #125 of 1,470 Restaurants in Kansas City
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Brookside Boulevard
Description: Cafe Europa is a warm and inviting, classically casual neighborhood restaurant specializing in updated comfort foods. Our bar is intimate and full of great wines and liquors from around the world. Our bakery features fresh sweets and breads made daily in our kitchen.
Reviewed 7 June 2015

I always love the ambiance of this restaurant it reminds me of France. The food here is excellent. My friend had steak and myself and another friend had scallops with risotto which was awesome.

Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

Stopped by to get dessert and immediately noticed pecan pie in the case. Decided to try it and it was a huge mistake. Although the flavor was good, I could not get any of the crust because it was stuck to the pan. Not sure how many days it had been in the case but pecan pie with no crust is no good to me.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

My Niece recommended this neighborhood favorite of hers and we were not disappointed. The menu is simple, but I'm sure there is something there for everyone. Go for anything that looks good to you on the menu and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Although the menu at this small cozy french bistro is limited, everything they serve is delicious. The desserts are baked there and don't disappoint. They are best known for their lemon cake as a light ending to a healthy meal. Their cheeseburger is exceptional, as are their fries, their cassolet, their salmon - all delicious and served in a cozy atmosphere with friendly staff. This is our favorite place to enjoy a casual quiet Sunday night supper.

Reviewed 1 January 2015

Limited menu but food is good. Good idea to call ahead to check the menu to make sure the selections are to your liking