“Upscale Sports Bar, and Family Friendly as well”
Review of Kirkwood Brewhouse

Kirkwood Brewhouse
Ranked #21 of 67 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Description: Kirkwood Brewhouse is a new upscale sports bar with 26 beers on tap, and a family-friendly vibe showcasing the best of Kirkwood!
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Went for the first time and truly enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. I had their pan-fried cod sandwich with house-made pub chips and thoroughly enjoyed! Nice selection of local brews and very clean.

1  Thank Joe H

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

This place is great! Very family friendly! Good quality of food. Very accommodating to your needs. We been several time and will continue to visit when I town.

1  Thank Martha B
Reviewed June 8, 2017

We came to this place in sort of a random way, meeting our daughter's future in-laws for dinner. We discovered very quickly they had great food, great drinks and an inviting atmosphere - not to mentioned Fan 590 entrepeneur Tim McKernan is in charge of the place. Big thumbs up!

1  Thank BlueCollarMan80
Reviewed May 4, 2017

This is a relatively new place, I think. Lots of TVs throughout. We enjoyed the Blues playoff game, and the bar area was pretty full. Even so, the service was attentive and friendly. They have a good list of seasonal beers brewed in Missouri. We had a few appetizers among the group. The wings were decent but nothing earthshattering. Fries were good, as were the pretzels and accompanying cheese dip. If I'm in St. Louis again, I'll likely consider this place to catch some sports and nibble.

1  Thank JWK1969
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

My family (myself, husband, and 17 month old son) went here for lunch a few days ago. I had the turkey sandwich, my husband had the brisket, and my son had grilled cheese. Everything tasted great. They have a fairly extensive beer list, which my husband enjoyed. I would say the service is just a touch on the slow side. It wasn't terrible, but we had to wait longer to be seated and for our food than it would have appeared based on the number of people in the place. One thing that was nice was that they brought out my son's meal as soon as it was ready, which I really appreciated with a hungry toddler. His grilled cheese was a full size sandwich, which is a good value for an older kid who can eat that much. We were headed to the Magic House for the afternoon and if I were ever back in the area, I'd return to this restaurant.

2  Thank Katie P