“Entertaining Sunday Dinner!”

Amigos Cantina
Ranked #22 of 63 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We took our grand kids to Amigos Cantina for dinner on a Sunday evening. They like the food there and especially the entertainment provided by the free wandering magician. Their margaritas are quite good. The food seems to have slipped a bit since our last visit but overall this is a good place to take the family where everyone can find something to their liking.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Wanted just a snack while my partner ate a full meal. Was told I could not order a la cart or one enchilada. Fine I would have a doggy bag. Then I ordered 2 enchiladas. the waitress asked which of the 3 sauces I wanted and if I wanted guacamole. Well I paid as much as an entry by the time she added .50 per each enchilada for the sauce and guacamole.

What a rip off along with a flavored meat that was identical to my husbands item just like Taco Bell.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Cinco de Mayo every night:
Snag a table on the back deck, split the steak fajitas and wash 'em down with the best margaritas in town.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Amigos has a lunch special for under $10 which includes your non-alcoholic beverage. Good variety.
The chips and salsa are good.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We just rode into the city on Saturday afternoon and decided to find a new place for a late lunch. While in Kirkwood we decided to look for a lunch spot downtown. When a parking spot opened up we whipped in and happened to be in front of Amigos. With a temperature over 90 degrees we opted for a refreshing beverage. The Margarita was quite tasty and the draft beer was cold. Service was quick and attentive. The soft tacos, grilled fish and beef had an unusual large amount of meat and cook with great flavor. Sides were very generous. Recommended!