“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I have visited Pepe's twice now. Once with a group of co-workers, and then my husband and I returned last night to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The food is absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend the halibut, as well as finishing your meal with a Brandy Alexander. Our server Lucy was fantastic, and she was a great in describing flavors and helping us to decide what to order. Pepe is very friendly and tries to visit each table. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Wonderful service and food for family of 4 with kids age 9 & 8. They had spaghetti and adults had halibut special and pasta with sherry cream sauce. Waitress with middle name Katherine was great to our kids and we had a great dinner. Dessert was chocolate mousse, cannoli, and panna cotta not too sweet. We will return! Such great food with no formal atmosphere that was perfect for our family for an upscale dinner.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We dined on a Friday evening and were offered three great off the menu specials. We have great fish every year in Maui yet my wife judged Peppe's halibut the best fish dish she has ever had. The wait staff is great and offers excellent recommendations for food and wine. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We here several times every time we go to the food is amazing the chef is outstanding. I had Alaskan halibut and it was delicious my boyfriend had the veal & it was excellent.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Wy wife, I, and some friends ate at Peppe's recently. The cuisine is Italian and excellent. We live in Italy part of the year and eat the local cuisine. Peppe's would be a place to go to if it were in Italy and should be a place to go in Kirkwood. The menu is up-scale Italian with a continental flair. The owner is very personable and keeps an eye on everything from the kitchen to the dining room. The staff is excellent, helpful, and knowledgeable of the menu, recommending items to accommodate one's palate.