“Great food - little loud inside”
Review of Billy G's

Billy G's
Reserve with OpenTable
Billy G's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in downtown Kirkwood, Billy G's is the perfect setting for any gathering. From our lush patio to our charming dining room, you're sure to have a great time. Our menu has options for everyone: classic Italian and American entrees, St. Louis-style pizza, fresh chef-inspired daily specials, and more! We also offer gluten, dairy, egg, and nut free options for any dietary restrictions. We feature a substantial beer list, many of which are from local breweries. Or, try one of our craft cocktails! We are proudly serving brunch on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, featuring an extensive brunch beverage bar. Let's Eat!
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Went at noontime on a Sunday- 8 of us - I had a salmon BLT - OMG It was so good - pretzel bites are amazing - patty melt was delicious and done just the way she wanted it! So much to choose from!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I hate to give them a so so rating but my friend and I both had the power bowls. I had the tuna and he had the chicken. They were not special and very plain. I believe they were heart healthy but neither of us would order those again....definitely not worth the price and disappointing

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I love their outside dining area! It has amazing atmosphere: Edison bulb light strands, heaters for the cooler nights, fans for the warmer days, more secluded tables, an outside bar. Their wings are great! They make their own homemade ranch dressing which is addictive and particularly delicious on their Cobb salad! Call ahead to make reservations, though! There can be long wait times. I met a friend for lunch there last month, and at 11:45 there was already a wait for the patio area. The inside atmosphere is nice, but the outside is the place to be!

Reviewed August 28, 2017

This is a great place to sit on a patio, drink wine or beer, and have something to eat. It is popular so sitting outside can be a bit of a wait unless you get there fairly early. There is a cool bar on the patio and you can order a meal there so opt for there if the wait is long for a table.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

My partner and I had lunch here on a cross-country road trip with 2 friends who live in Kirkwood. It was my second time at BG's and I was not disappointed.....it is noisey and big and has an immense outdoor patio. It is a local gathering place. I would say that the menu is huge and varied. It specializes in Beef, Chops, BBQ, Burgers, and RIBS! Delicious stuff and a great atmosphere. Right across from the Kirkwood Amtrak station too!