“Good hamburger, uptight waiter”
Review of Five Star Burger - CLOSED

Five Star Burger
Reviewed August 26, 2017

This restaurant is too cold. The only warm seating was outside. The hamburgers were good and large. The sweet potatoe fries were tasty and not greasy.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Location, location, location. It is everything for my spouse! So . . . imagine me, who loves hamburgers. I was craving a new place to try something tasty! I got it. I found Five Star Burgers.

I ordered my burger medium rare, and ordered something similar to the burger I had in Wentzville the night before. It wasn't quite as juicy . . .yet I was still completely happy. (Maybe the Long Island Iced Tea I treated myself to?!)

My husband and I split a large order of fries. We could easily have been satisfied by splitting a regular order. They were prepared well, and were a great complement to the burger.

We will certainly be back!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Five Star has some of the best burgers ever created.
They have great fires both regular potatoes and sweet potato.
salads are good to, then to finish it off with a caramel salt shooter ice cream and you are a happy camper.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

The hamburgers are so delicious. You have many choices in this area to go for dinner. If you want a really good, fresh burger, go here.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

We ordered a cheeseburger and lamb burger, both medium. Both arrived properly pink in the middle. And both were very good. High quality ingredients, well prepared. The french fries also were good and delivered fresnly cooked and very hot, as they should be. A nice pour on the wine and a good brown stout. We prefer independently owned, non-franchise restaurants, but this was a nice lunch.