All reviews texas roadhouse white castle pancake maker chili's restaurant best westerns shopping and restaurants room was clean breakfast bar within walking distance six flags would stay here again close proximity recommend this hotel louis area st louis first floor outdoor pool
Reviewed December 14, 2016

This hotel has the very best complimentary breakfast, staff, amenities, and staff. The location and neighborhood stores, etc. made my stay in St. Louis very comfortable. And the breakfast staff are outstanding. They warrant recognition (i.e., bonu$).

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Joseph R
Cindy B, General Manager at Best Western Kirkwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2016

Hi Joseph!
Thank you so much for your glowing review of your recent stay, and the shout-out for our extraordinary breakfast team. You have made their week with your praise! We very much look forward to your return visit to our area. In the meanwhile, Merry Christmas from Team BWKI!

Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

Mamma Bear watching the weather for my daughter who is driving from Springfield MO to Davenport IA at the end of 1st semester.

I called the hotel explaining I was trying to be proactive and get my 20 year old daughter safely home for the holidays. Rather than driving all day Friday in what we anticipate to be bad winter weather, she can leave Springfield Thursday around 3 and get as far as St Louis. We have stayed at the Kirkwood Inn many many times in the last 20 years as I grew up in Kirkwood. Hotel staff told me they were unable to book my daughter a room because she wasn't 21.

We will no longer be using this hotel. The Hampton Inn down the street was more than happy to accommodate us and gave us a special rate under the circumstances

Kathy Harms Mercer

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello Kathy,
I am sorry that our age restriction prevented your daughter from staying with us recently. Should you find yourself faced with a similar situation in the future, please reach out to me personally at 314-821-3950. Given you're a Kirkwood native and have been our guest in the past, I would be more than happy to work with you on this.

Reviewed December 4, 2016

AAA booked pet friendly hotels for my trip. So far the St. Louis Best Western had exceptional service and I signed up for their frequent patrons discount program. The lobby is pretty and I appreciated the onsite laundry.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cindy B, General Manager at Best Western Kirkwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Good Morning!
First, wishing you safe travels across country. We hope you're ready for an east coast winter! Thanks for your wonderful review of our hotel. We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay and congrats on your new BWR membership. Should you ever find yourself heading west, we hope you keep us in mind.
Best,
Cindy Brasseur & Team BWKI

Reviewed November 28, 2016

Unfriendly desk staff on arrival, lots of hassle, poor air conditioning and alarm clock didn't work in room. No parking close to the building. Uncaring desk staff on departure. At least the bed was comfy and the hotel was clean. Still, i would recommend staying somewhere else where the staff care about their guests. I am a platinum rewards member with Best Western and stay at their hotels all the time, all over the country, this one was definitely sub par.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FYLHACK
Cindy B, General Manager at Best Western Kirkwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Good Morning,
Please accept my sincere apologies. The level of customer service and product quality you experienced was not the high level we pride ourselves on. I assure you that I will personally counsel with each of our front desk team members and discuss your review and impressions. Your experience was an exception, and not the rule at our hotel, but nonetheless unacceptable. We hope you will offer us the opportunity to provide you with an improved stay should you revisit the St. Louis area. Thank you for bringing such important information to our attention.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed November 21, 2016

I love everything about the Best Western Kirkwood Inn. The entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful! My room was very large and had everything I needed and them some, not to mention it was extremely clean. The breakfast was fantastic. There was something for everyone and it was hot and fresh and plentiful.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kim G
Cindy B, General Manager at Best Western Kirkwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2016

Good Morning Kim,
Thank you for your breakfast comments in your recent review. We re-visited our menu this year and added a variety of hot items as well as gluten-free selections. It certainly has been a hit. We also appreciate your lovely comments about our clean-team and property. We hope you have a chance to visit us again!
Best.