“Amazing appetizers and craft beer”

Kirkwood Station Brewing Company
Ranked #26 of 63 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Description: • A comfortable, casual dining room and beautiful patio• Award-winning Craft Beers created by Brew Master Dave Johnson on draft and in growlers & kegs• Banquet, Business Meeting, and Special Event space for parties from 10 to 275 • A large dance floor and live music featuring top local talent and national touring acts.• Billiards, darts, and video games.• Growlers of beer and tasty dishes from our extensive menu available for carry-out• Brewery Tours• Free parking
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Had an early dinner here which was great. Both the cheeseburger and grilled chicken bacon cheddar melt were great, but what really stole the show was the inside out guacamole appetizer. Guacamole and cream cheese in a fried wanton wrapper sprinkled with feta cheese and a lime crema. Outstanding. The Midnight Train schwarzbier was also outstanding.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Three adults ate and only one liked his food. Two of us had the Asian salad. I thought it was no better than a regular salad. One had the pulled pork and she hardly ate it. I tasted it and it was really bad. She thought it might be better if it had sauce. I'm not so sure. We ordered the inside out guacamole but didn't find it worth ever having a second time. We ate outside which was nice. Service was good but I noticed the servers never smiled. I didn't feel very welcomed by the person who showed us the table. Our waitress was friendlier than the others seemed to be.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

My family and I recently had dinner at the Kirkwood Station Brewing Company. Their blackberry wheat beer is a favorite and it didn't disappoint. One of the members of my party had their beer cheese soup and said it was delicious. The food wasn't the problem the night we were there. The noise inside the restaurant was incredibly loud. There was an outdoor festival going on, and it was quieter outside with live music (there was a stage right outside the restaurant) and thousands of people. I don't know why it was so loud, but we couldn't hear our server, let alone carry on a conversation at the table. Made for a very disappointing dinner experience. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but it would make us not want to return.

My only other nitpick, we weren't allowed to have any glass drinking cups. Due to the outside festival, there were no glasses allowed outside. Apparently that rule was also for the inside of the restaurant. So, a $70 or $80 meal we were drinking out of 10 oz plastic cups. Felt more like we were attending a college kegger party or barbeque, with a $6 beer. Made the entire meal feel cheap.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

First time here wanted to see the band Petty Cash Junction. Took me 3 weeks to get a manager on the phone in order to get a reservation. Called twice a day nobody ever available and you can only make res with manager for some reason. Got a good table ordered drinks and food waiting. Out server seemed like she didn't want to be there...never looked up at us or smiled. Nobody really liked the food they ordered. The pizza in the advertising looks nothing like the pizza they served us wish it did. Food was average and had sat a while before it got brought to us. We stayed a few hour watching the band and had a hard time getting drinks we ended up getting them ourselves. This place has a good gimmick with the stage and concerts but really needs to train or hire friendlier, faster staff and execute the menu a little better. Will come back for concerts but probably won't run back for food. Too many places in Kirkwood that have great food to throw money away.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Whenever I come here I always order something different and it never disappoints
Compared to Mike Duffy's, the service and quality of food, is way better
You have to try their bread pudding, its to die for! Also try their cocktails and beer.
I love KSBC!