“Pretty Good Fingers”

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #24 of 67 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Reviewed July 23, 2017

This is just the second time I've been to Cane's, first for this particular location. The young lady at the register asked if we wanted slaw or something else instead. I love the slaw but my wife got extra fries. I thought that was a nice little wrinkle. The food itself is good. I don't really think it's special, but like I said, it's good. The chicken is definitely done, but I wish it would be a bit crispier. That could just be me. The food was hot and fresh and the service was prompt. That's about all you can ask for in fast food.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Good chicken but batter is very salty, DO NOT salt before tasting. Side are ok but nothing special. Chicken when not salty is great. Service is friendly and usually fast.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

This is pretty good restuarant for chicken fingers. The menu is limited but you get a nice portion for the price. The lemonade was sweeten just right. It is best hot, not so good cold.

Reviewed December 4, 2016

I love this place and the staff. We came in to a very busy place but the staff was very efficient and they had a GREAT sense of humor which made for a wonderful lunch!!! Food was hot and fresh and delicious. Will definitely be back here on our next trip!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2016

I had three fingers, slaw and a piece of garlic bread. The price was around $6. The slaw as really lack-luster. Kind'a like the slaw you get out of the plastic deli containers at the grocery. The bread was good, better than most fast food breadish sides. The fingers were good, tastes like a real piece of chicken breast, not processed. I was really surprised by the sauce, not anything to get worked up over, All in all, it seemed a little pricey.