“Our Weekend”

Camden on the Lake Resort
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Lake Ozark
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We went down to Camden on the Lake for the first time in early February. The check in was quick and easy and the room(suite) was excellent. We had three TVs and a shower that was elegant and romantic.

The service, food and friendliness at the resort and H.Toads was exceptional and the entertainment was remarkable. We would return at a moment's notice.

John D. Skae

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank John S

Reviewed 27 February 2012

My husband and I spent our 18th Wedding Anniversary weekend at Camden on the Lake Resort! The Valentines dinner was amazing! Very romantic setting, amazing lake view suite, and a spectacular dinner the was simply wonderful. We felt like royalty!! Thanks for making our 18th wedding anniversary the best one yet!! We'll be back soon!

3  Thank ERnurse1013
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I had booked a stay at Camden on the Lake Resort based on an outstanding referral from a friend . He was true to his word ! First of all the accomodations are the nicest i have ever experienced not only at Lake , but anywhere , including the Million Dollar Mile in Chicago ! 5 star feel from the time i walked in the lobby to the time my stay was over . They knew me on a personal level . I called the front desk several times for many reasons . In a matter of moments there was knock at the door with the items i had requested just a few moments earlier . Also the place was clean , VERY CLEAN ! This surprised me due to the fact that the hotel was virtually booked ! They spoiled me to the point that i will stay at the Resort upon my return to the Lake ! First class food , restaurants , gift shop , workout facility , etc. Thank you guys for awesome stay and i will refer you to friends !

Room Tip: Lake View a must !
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mike K
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed in Feb with my wife again for the valentines day promotion they were offering. The gentalmen at the front desk... I think his name was Joe told us that pub crawl was going on at the same time and that they tried there best to not put us together with them. However after a wonderful diner at H. Toads we went down to our room for a little R & R well around 1:30 we started to hear noises down the hall so we called Chris at the front desk and he apologized and sent down security. Well about a half hour later they started up again so we called up to the front desk again and we got Joe. He said he was very sorry and that security would be there in no time. And sure enough they were there and it stayed quite through out the rest of the night. The front desk Chris and Joe couldn't of been nicer. I will come back for the concert series Joe was telling us about!

4  Thank Jack H
HToad, Manager at Camden on the Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our resort. We were a little worried about the Pub Crawl crowd mixing with the Valentine's Day couples, and knew a little extra security was going to be needed. I'm sorry that you had to call a second time to get some peace, but I am glad that the situation was taken care of. It also pleases me to hear that our two front desk agents were kind, curtious & helpful to you. I will make sure that they are made aware of your compliments. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you this summer.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

The rooms are very nice. I noticed some cob webs on tue lights and the entertainment center. The real issue was the neighboring guests and paper thin walls with no insulation. Our neighbors played loud music and yelled till all hours of the morning. We could make out their entire conversation. The worst part is they played the same song over and over. Bang bang do you thang to the left to the left to the right to the right walk it out. Called the front desk several times and they were rude and unhelpful.

1  Thank GDB1977

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit to our resort. We take comments from our customers very seriously and yours was the topic of a recent department head meeting. Please accept my personal apology for having to endure a night like you had. I can promise you that we have made adjustments to policies on how to handle this type of situation, and all of our staff has been brought up to date. We hope that you will visit us again and see the difference.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Nice place to stay with great rooms and great views. Sounds like the upcoming pub crawl is going to be a lot of fun too. Had breakfast in the bar every morning and thought it was really good. If you wanted to see people in the evening you had to go to osage beach, which was a bit of a drive, but if you're trying to get away from people, it fits the bill. I'd go back.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Bilgewax

Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit to our resort. It is a bit laid back and peaceful during January and February, and we appreciate you coming during that time of year. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

My husband and I stayed for New Years. Although it wasn't the first time we stayed, we were still amazed at the beauty! The room was wonderful, as always, and this time we even had a fireplace. Staff is firendly and views are spectacular! We love this place and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mckillip09

Thank you for celebrating the New Year with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and Thank You for being a repeat customer. We hope to see you again and again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Ozark
Lodge of Four Seasons
#2 of 12 in Lake Ozark
9.1 km away
Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark

Been to Camden on the Lake Resort? Share your experiences!