“Anniversary”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

We decided to drive to the lake to celebrate our anniversary. We arrived and were promptly seated. The service was great a our waitress Sandy was even better. I ordered the prime rib and my wife had the lobster tail and king crab legs special. It was excellent. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

My wife and I went for dinner. The food was excellent. Only problem the cost was a bit expensive. Would pay about half as much at acceptable restaurants. If looking for a little special occasion this is the place.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Sat outside with husband for my birthday. Was perfect weather and setting. We ate appetizers for our Entree. Was perfect. Tasty.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Great food. If I was a high roller I might est here more often. Everything was great but it was $100 a couple and no alcohol so it could only go up from there.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the atmosphere of an old English inn. Service was very good with our waiter recommending what specials we might like. Escargot and French Onion soup are incredible! My steak was tender enough to cut with a fork and my wife's Salmon Florentine was outstanding. Prime Rib served at the table next to us looked wonderful, and the customers said it was.