“Take your special sweetie for a special treat!”

Bentley's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2016

We always go to Bentleys for our special events. We love the atmosphere and the prime rib is excellent. The place gets her in the mood although at our age I can't remember what that is. The service is excellent as many of the wait staff are long term employees. We think it's better than the Heron place.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

This is a mainstay for me. Always good. The owner Bill is in the business every night. My regular waiter Kevin who makes most of the deserts is the best.

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

We decided to drive to the lake to celebrate our anniversary. We arrived and were promptly seated. The service was great a our waitress Sandy was even better. I ordered the prime rib and my wife had the lobster tail and king crab legs special. It was excellent. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

My wife and I went for dinner. The food was excellent. Only problem the cost was a bit expensive. Would pay about half as much at acceptable restaurants. If looking for a little special occasion this is the place.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Sat outside with husband for my birthday. Was perfect weather and setting. We ate appetizers for our Entree. Was perfect. Tasty.