“Take your special sweetie for a special treat!”

Bentley's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We always go to Bentleys for our special events. We love the atmosphere and the prime rib is excellent. The place gets her in the mood although at our age I can't remember what that is. The service is excellent as many of the wait staff are long term employees. We think it's better than the Heron place.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

This is a mainstay for me. Always good. The owner Bill is in the business every night. My regular waiter Kevin who makes most of the deserts is the best.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We decided to drive to the lake to celebrate our anniversary. We arrived and were promptly seated. The service was great a our waitress Sandy was even better. I ordered the prime rib and my wife had the lobster tail and king crab legs special. It was excellent. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We were seated quickly, well attended throughout the meal. Had the crab rangoon appetizer, it was okay. I had a filet. It was cooked as ordered and had good flavor. Surprised there was no traditional pub type food on the menu. Probably wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My wife and I went for dinner. The food was excellent. Only problem the cost was a bit expensive. Would pay about half as much at acceptable restaurants. If looking for a little special occasion this is the place.