“Fabulous Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2018

We are never disappointed when we go to Bentley's for a special occasion dinner. The prime rib is always delicious and you can't beat a baked potato smothered in sour cream. Two of us had a new tomato based salad dressing that we really liked. Since it was our 53rd anniversary we had "The Thing" for dessert, which is ice cream with a hard shell of chocolate and pecans and strawberries.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

This is a fabulous place for dinner. The food is great. We had the steak and lobster and the shrimp scampi. Both were absolutely delicious.
Our server Steve, was very good. He took excellent care of us.
We will be back again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018

Had an amazing meal that included apps, main entree and dessert. Not only was the food one of the best meals we have had the service was impeccable. Our dishes were delivered timely and whisked away as we were finished so we were not staring at "dirty places." Very impressed and will be returning.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

We love coming to this place, great martinis, great shrimp cocktail and other great foods. Plus a great place to watch the sunset.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

This place is simply wonderful.

We took another couple for dinner, and were amazed by the service and food.

I ordered the prime rib and my wife ordered the scallops. I’m not usually a fan of prime rib, but it was their specialty...how could I not order it? It was wonderful. Perfectly spiced, tender, and delicious. I tried my wife’s scallops. Again, perfectly spiced and cooked as scallops are meant to be cooked (not over cooked as so many restaurants do).

That dinner was easily in the top 5 meals I’ve ever had at a restaurant. Surprisingly, the food wasn’t the best part.

The service was second to none. Easily the best and most professional wait staff I have ever encountered. Professional wine service provided to our guests (I don’t drink alcohol at restaurants). Drinks were topped off often with no disruption to our conversation. I would use the word “refilled,” however, that would be an inaccurate statement...they never got below half full. Dinner was served professionally. Everyone did a wonderful job. We experienced perfection by the wait staff. Management should be commended for putting in the extra effort to hire professionals, and not settling for mediocre employees.

Lastly, I like the fact this is a restaurant where everyone receives great service. I don’t dress up unless someone is getting married or has died. Other than those two occasions, a t-shirt and shorts are what I wear. I am easy to over look, and I understand that. Your staff did not overlook me, and for that, I thank you.

Need I say anything else. It was simply wonderful.

Date of visit: June 2017