“Excellent spa right on the lake - tons of amenities included”
Review of Spa Shiki

Spa Shiki
More attraction details
Owner description: Featured on NBC's Today Show as one of the top spa values in the United States, Spa Shiki at the Lodge of Four Seasons is one of the Midwest's largest full-service resort spas. Located on the water in Lake Ozark, Missouri, Spa Shiki offers a full range of extraordinary treatments for the body and soul, plus sauna, steamroom, whirlpool, and more. Pilates and lifestyle enhancement programs complement the spa experience. Relax, rejuvenate, and renew.
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I enjoyed a nice, relaxing Swedish massage at Spa Shiki with a Himalayan Stone add-on while on vacation. I was very enticed by the location, being on the lake. I would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for the distracting sounds coming from upstairs at the hotel. It sounded like they were moving around chairs or something. Not very relaxing for that portion of the massage. However, post massage, I took advantage of the amenities that were included in the visit - the salt purified pool, the indoor-outdoor pool overlooking the lake, the infrared sauna and the eucalyptus-infused steam room. They also had meditation areas in front of a fireplace but I didn't use that area. There was also free all you can drink tea infused with Pomegranate + Acai Berry Antioxidant fruit extract. It was delicious! The spa also has salon services and mani/pedi services. I would definitely go back and highly recommend this resort spa to others in the area needing some R&R.

Management response:Responded 25 July 2017

Thank you for your wonderful comment about your visit to Spa Shiki. I hope that you will come again so that we can pamper you!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I had the hot stone massage and was thoroughly relaxed. Got to hang out and utilize other services that the spa had to offer with the purchase of the massage such as the sauna the steam room and the hot tub and pool. Throughout the course of the morning staff came around with samples of Health juices to stay hydrated. I had been one other time and gotten a deep tissue massage that was divine as well. They are very professional the whole environment is very Serene and relaxing.

1  Thank 749rebeccar
Management response:Responded 29 June 2017

Thank you for your wonderful comments about Spa Shiki. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Professional staff that are very skilled! Spa provided and very relaxing environment. There were many massage rooms including couples massage rooms. There was a stone whirlpool, a meditation room, a infrared sauna. The changing rooms were very clean and private.

Management response:Responded 20 June 2017

Thank you for your comments about Spa Shiki! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Wow!! This place was relaxing from the moment I stepped foot in the door. I was greeted with a wonderful smile and I knew this was going to be an awesome experience. My husband had surprised me that morning with a massage from Todd for my birthday! I had a deep tissue massage and will say that Todd is amazing!! He really knows what to do and is very educated in massage therapy. I decided to stay a couple hours after my massage to enjoy the peace and quiet. It was so relaxing!! The atmosphere is wonderful. The sauna and pool are top notch! I look forward to coming back. I am a local here and so thankful I only live 5 minutes away!!

Management response:Responded 7 June 2017

We are so glad that you spent your birthday with us at Spa Shiki! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Magnificent duet massages, a pedicure, and reflexology treatment. The staff were so professional and accommodating. The treatment areas were beautiful and restful. The salt spa really got the kinks out. A definite "must do" while at the Lake.

Management response:Responded 7 June 2017

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your visit at Spa Shiki. Please come again soon!