Open today: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Loved it!

We have been several times, mostly good visits. Today’s massage was one of the best we have had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Tammy V
Springfield
via mobile
always relaxing

always relaxing and hurts so good. cannot wait until we have our massage again. we always go to the... read more

Reviewed August 24, 2018
William H

All reviews four seasons meditation room hot tub steam room swedish massage couples massage himalayan salt girls weekend minute massage indoor outdoor pool deep tissue massage changing rooms front desk professional staff infrared sauna relaxing environment look forward
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

I had the hot stone massage and was thoroughly relaxed. Got to hang out and utilize other services that the spa had to offer with the purchase of the massage such as the sauna the steam room and the hot tub and pool. Throughout the course of the morning staff came around with samples of Health juices to stay hydrated. I had been one other time and gotten a deep tissue massage that was divine as well. They are very professional the whole environment is very Serene and relaxing.

1  Thank 749rebeccar
Management response:Responded June 29, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful comments about Spa Shiki. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Professional staff that are very skilled! Spa provided and very relaxing environment. There were many massage rooms including couples massage rooms. There was a stone whirlpool, a meditation room, a infrared sauna. The changing rooms were very clean and private.

Management response:Responded June 20, 2017

Thank you for your comments about Spa Shiki! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Wow!! This place was relaxing from the moment I stepped foot in the door. I was greeted with a wonderful smile and I knew this was going to be an awesome experience. My husband had surprised me that morning with a massage from Todd for my birthday! I had a deep tissue massage and will say that Todd is amazing!! He really knows what to do and is very educated in massage therapy. I decided to stay a couple hours after my massage to enjoy the peace and quiet. It was so relaxing!! The atmosphere is wonderful. The sauna and pool are top notch! I look forward to coming back. I am a local here and so thankful I only live 5 minutes away!!

Management response:Responded June 7, 2017

We are so glad that you spent your birthday with us at Spa Shiki! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Magnificent duet massages, a pedicure, and reflexology treatment. The staff were so professional and accommodating. The treatment areas were beautiful and restful. The salt spa really got the kinks out. A definite "must do" while at the Lake.

Management response:Responded June 7, 2017

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your visit at Spa Shiki. Please come again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2017

I live at the lake, and although it's about 1/2 hr. drive it's well worth it for a massage and some pampering. I love to take my daughters, when in town for a special girl time along with great shopping near-by. They give you comfy robes and slippers and you can even order a wonderful light lunch spa side before your massage. Swim in the indoor-outdoor pool, soak in the spa tub or just get the massages. Many to pick from, along with manis and pedis. Treat yourself, nice experience, overall!

Management response:Responded June 7, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful comments about Spa Shiki. We look forward to pampering you again!