“Loved it!!”
Review of Belvoir Winery

Belvoir Winery
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Liberty
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We were staying at the Inn and had a free wine tasting when we got there. We checked in and went directly to the tasting bar. The bar attendant was great. She let us sample any of the wines we wanted. We ended up getting a glass and hanging out with her and the other guests. It was such a warm environment. The whole building is wonderful. I can not say enough how wonderful this place is. I can't wait to go back. I would have given it a 5 except the didn't have a bottle of the wine I wanted. I did like others so I just bought my second favorite. A definite place to go.

1  Thank hugochick21

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Visited Belvoir for a Ladies Night Event. This is such a beautiful place. Love the history. Staff was so warm. My friendly even though they were swamped with lots of women in for the event. Wine was excellent. Will be back.

1  Thank Barbara T
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I had the pleasure of visiting the Belvoir Winery in Liberty, MO in August 2017. What an incredible place. Between the beautiful grounds, the incredible history, and the amazing staff, it's pretty much perfection. I can say with complete honesty that this place is one of the most lovely locations that I've ever visited.

As you walk through the doors, you are stepping into history. Take the time to roam this gorgeous location with a glass of their delicious wine. It's simply fascinating. Belvoir Winery is the perfect destination for weddings, photo shoots, family picnics, events, weekend escapes, a girl's night out, a couple's retreat, family gatherings, or anything you can think of.

Adults and kids are all welcome here.

For all of you paranormal fans, yes. The location is reported to be haunted. Feel free to ask any of the employees about their experiences or other activity.

For everyone else, don't let the idea of ghosts scare you. Contrary to what Hollywood would have you believe, not all ghost are "demons." That simply gets viewers and sells fear. I found the place to have a warm, loving, and welcoming atmosphere. This is probably because the owners are some of the kindest and most wonderful people in the world.

Please, please do yourself a favor and visit. You won't regret it. I could and will go back time after time. I absolutely love it there. Stop by and say hi to George while you're there.

1  Thank txnikster
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place... great atmosphere. Friendly staff and very good wine selection. They also have certain days for wine tasting which makes for a fun event for adults.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Belvoir winery is located in an old restored building that used to be owned by the Independent Order of Odd Fellows and was used as an orphanage. During your visit, you're welcome to walk around and explore the building...they even have a small collection of IOOF items in one room (including a skeleton that was used for ceremonies). Wine tastings are free and they have a wide variety of wines available. I'm often a bit disappointed in Missouri wines, but these were excellent and I enjoyed them all. After your wine tasting, you're welcome to purchase a glass of wine to drink while exploring the grounds...or a bottle to share with friends on their porch or in one of their small sitting rooms. The girl behind the bar was super helpful and knowledgeable--she answered all our questions and managed to juggle wine tastings for several groups at once. Apparently they have also recently opened an inn on the top floor which sounds lovely and the periodically host murder mystery dinners which are supposed to be a lot of fun. Hoping to visit again soon.

2  Thank Cache82