“am upgrading my prior review--barbeque ribs, chicken and turkey very good”
Review of Bandana's Bar-B-Q

Bandana's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 13, 2016

I am revising my prior review based on my latest 2 visits which were highly positive. The ribs, smoked turkey and smoked half chicken have all been very, very good. Surprisingly so, actually. I have only done carry out and am not rating the decor or service accordingly. I will say that you should order ahead for carry out even if there does not appear to be a line because one time I called ahead and they said they weren't busy but when I got there it took 15 minutes to get a carry out order. Next time I phoned a head and it was ready when I got there. The taste of the ribs, smoked turkey sandwich and smoked half chicken has been top notch and I have also liked their sauces. While this is not Arthur Bryant's, it is pretty darn good. Am not rating the sides because haven't tried any. Prices are about average for bbq. I do like that you can get any size of smoked chicken ranging from 1/4 to a whole.

Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

Roughly halfway through our meal, my wife asked me "Why don't we come here more often??"

Food, as it always is at Bandana's, was excellent. Service was outstanding as well. Hadn't been to this location before, and was not disappointed. :)

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Great BBQ, qucick service and a friendly staff. I dined here with my huband and two kids (4 & 6). Great atmosphere, clean and good service.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Good Bar-B-Q if you like to have yours with sauce. Do not have Burnt brisket ends which are my favorite Bar-B-Q. I am biased, I believe that Texas Bar-B-Q Burnt end brisket is the best. When the meat is still moist and you do not need any sauce. Bandana's is good, but there have been times where I have had the meat taste dry (such as pork) and you have to use the sauce.

Reviewed June 11, 2015 via mobile

Great turkey sandwich it was my first visit will be returning soon. The staff was couteous and friendly.