Century City Hotel(Century City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$137
US$115
  • Restaurant
Colosseum Luxury Hotel(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$114
Orbitz.com
Majorca Self-Catering Apartments(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$62
  • Pool
The Residences at Crystal Towers(Century City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$64
Manhattan Suites & Conferencing(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$95
Agoda.com
Island Club Hotel & Apartments(Century City)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$102
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$72
Orbitz.com
US$92
TripAdvisor
All reviewscrystal towerstable mountaincape townvalet parkingafrican pridemood lightingsushifree shuttlemodern luxurypurple lightingcanal walkbreakfast buffetknife restaurantstar servicean amazing experienceexcellent hotelshuttle service
Reviewed January 13, 2012

You cannot market yourself as a luxury hotel and then bend over and take the golden shilling from the airlines. Airline staff renown for lowering the tone and paying a tenth of what everyone else pays. It devalues the brand and demotivates the staff. The person who authorised this is obviously not able to grasp simple brand management principles.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Nancy22
Reviewed January 1, 2012

New Years Eve at the Crystal Towers Hotel, a stunning place to be.. One of the best Hotels i have seen thus far. The service i must say was of Excellence. Highly recommended, Pool-bar Manager and staff were very friendly and helpful even tho we arrived before 1:00Am. We had a great time will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Megan B
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for the fourth time this month. Upon arriving for my third stay I found my favourite chocolates and cooldrinks in my room. The staff at reception recognised me and welcomed me back. I do not always enjoy travelling for work but staying at this hotel is really making a difference. I went for a facial during my last stay and can honestly say that it was one of the most enjoyable facials I ever had. The therapist gave me a complimentary foot massage - after spending the whole day in heels it really made my day!

Room Tip: I like the rooms overlooking Canal Walk shopping centre since I usually get to the hotel after sunset and the city lights are quite beautiful.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This is a lovely hotel - when we got a taxi in the Center of cape town we were told that we had a 15 minute taxi journey - which was unexpected ! However when we arrived we were greeted by the impressive door men - men in black comes to mind ! Hotel is immense and our room was wonderful.

If I could make 2 comments they would be that the gym was way too small and you had to walk through the bar which was uncomfortable especially late evening when it was full of people who could also look straight into the gym - more blinds & equipment needed.

If you want to use the Spa, you must book early as in 3 days we were unable to have any treatments as it is quite popular with the locals!

Don't worry about the distance to cape town - the hotel provided a free shuttle !

Room Tip: High up due to main road !
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SwissJ70
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Hotel stunning, rooms stunning, service stunning, would definately go back and recommend to people, breakfast also excellent, not a fault to be had

Room Tip: 209 & 206 fantastic!!!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends