This place has apparently recently become a Days Inn as they have a banner instead of a sign and it looks as if they are remodelling. After traveling for 10 hours we arrived in St. Louis and began our search for a place to stay. We normally stay at Days Inn, but I was a little concerned with the appearance of the building and the fact that they didn't have a real sign. The lobby however was beautiful and clean and the receptionist was friendly, welcoming, and helpful in getting us set up for the night and finding us a restaurant to eat at. The rooms were clean, and nicely furnished. Breakfast was one of the better complimentary breakfasts I've had in a long while (eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, bagels, toast, etc). I was very happy with the staff, room, price, etc, I would definitely stay here again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rate includes a daily full hot breakfast buffet. Complimentary internet. Complimentary parking, including buses & trucks. Hotel has outdoor seasonal swimming pool, courtyard area w/gazebo, large patio seating area and 2 bbq grills, indoor whirlpool, fitness room and coin operated laundry. Hotel is within minutes of Westport Plaza and 2 casinos. 20 mins. drive to St. Louis downtown/arch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - St. Louis/Westport Hotel Maryland Heights
- Clubhouse Hotel St Louis
- Clubhouse Hotel Saint Louis
- Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO Saint Louis/Maryland Heights