All reviews cheese omelets room was clean hot oatmeal sausage links yogurt st louis outdoor pool easy access kathy microwave surgery clerk
Reviewed February 28, 2018

everything was great! would have to be picky and say the in-room coffee tastes like hotel coffee....lol....every time I visit I stay here!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 27, 2018

Gave me a room that wasn't clean or what I put on hold. When I was accommodated and given the room requested I was charged an additional $20/night. I had to wait for at least a half hour before we were taken care of. This was quite unacceptable and I will not be going back to that location for a while.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I was in town for some business meetings and this place happened to be nearby most of my areas for the meetings

Very reasonable price for a king room, and this is NOT your typical Days Inn. Very nice lobby, good breakfast, well lit parking & hallways, etc...Front desk was also very nice upon check in.

Would recommend for sure.

Trip type: Travelled on business