All reviewswaffleshot oatmealroom was cleanwaffle makernew carpetst louisoutdoor pooleasy accesskathymicrowavecerealsurgeryfiwestport
Reviewed March 18, 2018

This is my second time staying at this hotel...I will continue to come to this hotel each time I visit St. Louis....the guy Tony was awesome and the breakfast was great as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days Inn W, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham St. Louis/Westport MO, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear sharmainedean,

We thank you for choosing to stay with us at Days Inn & Suites St. Louis/Westport. We appreciate the feedback as it really help us to improve our quality and service. We will continue to improve our quality and service as we want all of our guest to enjoy their stay. We look forward to see you again in future.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2018

everything was great! would have to be picky and say the in-room coffee tastes like hotel coffee....lol....every time I visit I stay here!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 27, 2018

Gave me a room that wasn't clean or what I put on hold. When I was accommodated and given the room requested I was charged an additional $20/night. I had to wait for at least a half hour before we were taken care of. This was quite unacceptable and I will not be going back to that location for a while.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends