Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport(Maryland Heights)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$66
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
US$139
  • Pool
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$85
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$115
US$101
1,084 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront desknice hotelsoccer tournamentbusiness triphot tubbusiness centerup to datest louisindoor poolupon checkfitness centerfitness roomshuttle servicegreat priceclaudia
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Our experience was fantastic!!
The restaurant staff has always been very friendly! Food was fabulous! During our convention the banquet staff was extremely helpful during the convention. Everything was a complete success! Thank you DoubleTree for everything!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear lionbtkr:

You are too kind. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Keep the Doubletree by Hilton St. Louis/Westport in mind, when you are traveling this way again. As I always do, I will share your review with our excellent staff.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Be prepared to pay $10-20 for one person just for breakfast. Rooms are small and fridge didn't work well. Best thing was the hot tub. Location is ok if you like traveling 30 minutes for food or to places to do things with kids.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear bernerpuppies:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the review of the hotel. If we can match up your name with the room, we will check your fridge in that room. I do think the rooms are a fairly standard size for a hotel room. The rooms with two beds appears smaller since they are queen beds and not twin beds and the queens take up more space. You certainly don't have to travel 30 minutes to find food in the area. We must have done a horrible job of explaining all the establishments. Besides are restaurant, Westport Plaza is only one half mile away. There are about twenty places to eat and drink in the Plaza. Westport Social just opened a few months ago in Westport Plaza to rave reviews and you can find other great places there that fit in to just about any size budget or to cater to all sorts of differing tastes. Just south of the hotel is Olive Blvd, and within five to ten minutes are over 40 restaurants on Olive. We are also close to several venues and several places for children, but it really depends on what you are looking for. Many people find that we are close enough to the city without all the traffic but also very close to several locations in St. Louis and St. Charles counties. Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I hope you do consider staying with us again sometime in the future.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Stayed here for a group event. Staff was very attentive to the needs of everyone at the convention. Polite and cheerful. Place looked great and seemed very well ran. Highly recommend. The free shuttle service took us right down to the fancy mall area. And again, the staff went out of their way to make sure I was well taken care of.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear ninwild:

I am glad that you enjoyed the convention that you attended recently at our Doubletree. I will of course share your review with my staff. Thank you for staying with us. I hope you come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked in to this hotel, the staff was so warm, friendly and professional. Even though I use my phone to check and have aaa the key to my room, the staff greets you to ensure your comfort.

My room was clean, quiet and made me feel like I was home.

Bravo to this Doubletree in St. Louis!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear Pws731:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for writing this review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will share your feedback with my staff today.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

The breakfast buffet is simply delicious. Ms. Yong Ae Watson does an outstanding job of overseeing the dining room and serving guests while making sure your dining experience is very enjoyable. Extremely impressed with the hotel dining room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Dear ken l:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to write this review. I will share your comments with our entire staff. Have a great weekend!