“Just Like Family”
Review of Milan Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Milan
Milan Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I have stayed at the Milan Motel many times for the past 12 years with my husband and mother-in-law. We have always been treated like family. Our rooms have always been neat and clean. The last couple of years we have been traveling with our two small children. The owners have gone out of their way to accommodate our family. Our last visit i was pregnant and they went out of there way to make sure our room was comfy and roomy for me and the children. They give us new ideals to do as a family day and have always recommended wonderful places to eat great activities and beautiful sites. When we visit this year with our three children, we are sure we will get the same family-like treatment we have always received. We will continue to stay at the Milan Motel for years to come and enjoy our peaceful family get away.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Shawnda M
There are newer reviews for Milan Motel

Reviewed 14 March 2012

This is a mom and pa type motel. Throughout the past year, I have stayed there off and on while cleaning up my uncle's estate. The motel staff has always been friendly, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable about local attractions and events. The rooms are cozy, equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave, kitchen sink, cabinets, table with chairs, setting chair and cable TV. The furniture itself is an older style but well maintained and clean. They offer free wireless internet that has always been reliable and fast. I have been in several car accidents and as a result, I have issues with my back and neck. The beds have always been comfortable and relaxing. Whether you are visiting or traveling through north central Missouri, visiting family or an avid hunter, I would definitely recommend staying at the Milan Motel on your next visit.

Room Tip: They have a choice between two twin beds or one full size bed. In addition, if you enjoy sunsets, I...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Norma S
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We have stayed at the Milan Motel for several years as we travel frequently to that area. We recently stayed at the Milan Motel on our trip. In addition to the beautiful Northern Missouri small-town atmosphere, the Milan Motel extended a "welcome-home" feeling to its visitors. The beds were comfortable, the showers were clean, and the rooms were complete with a microwave, small refridgerator, a table, and cable television.

The owners went out of their way to make accommodations for us and were extremely gracious in making sure that we had an ample supply of the necessary amenities.

In all of our visits, the Milan Motel has never been lacking in friendly service, generous accommodations, clean and comfortable rooms, and friendly conversation.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank hiittintheroad
Reviewed 4 March 2010

1. Filthy- just absolutely filthy. My bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. One person I was traveling with said her bedspead was so dirty it was black, the other person said her tub "looked like someone pooped in it."
2. Horrible attitude on the part of the owner. When problems were brought to her attention she was dismissive and snotty.
3. Unsafe. The lot and sidewalks were icy and had not been sanded or salted. Huge mounds of snow you had to climb over to get to your room.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
5  Thank FrodoHuxley

Been to Milan Motel? Share your experiences!