Woods at Sasan(Sasan Gir)
US$204
US$183
Gir Pride Resort(Sasan Gir)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$81
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Annapurna(Sasan Gir)(Great Value!)
US$14
US$11
Agoda.com
Hotel Aditya(Sasan Gir)(Great Value!)
US$51
Agoda.com
Lion Park Hotel and Resort(Sasan Gir)(Great Value!)
Saavaj Resort(Sasan Gir)
Daksh Resort(Sasan Gir)
TripAdvisor
The Gir Resort(Sasan Gir)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 1, 2015

We had booked the place about 3 month prior to our scheduled trip. But they had cancelled the stay a week prior giving reasons that they had to shut down because of some unavoidable circumstances. We had to again to all the bookings for almost 6 couples at the end moment which was quite a task for us. We somehow managed, but they should have intimated us much much in advance.Hence do double cross check on same once you book it.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Arvindan P
Reviewed June 18, 2015 via mobile

I m in lv with this resort.i was upset with my schedule as I wasn't able to get time to celebrate my anniversary. We both chose to come here and somehow.God knows how, these ppl came to know abt it and we got cake, candle light dinner and one free night from them as a gesture. Really..they are recommendable and simple and best.thanks again to make it a lovely day.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Rajputanasunny
Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

I generally like to move alone and I came here on its one of review in which the customer moved around near resort. The owner is nice and very helpful. What I liked about him is that he takes care of almost everything and yet still polite and always relaxed. I went to see the making of Gur, a sweet made from sugar cane juice but sadly was not in process however I was able to see the traditional equipments and the procedure to me was explained by owner.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank Vandegopal
Reviewed June 14, 2015 via mobile

We all had a nice stay in this resort. Good thing we liked is that owner is himself involved and takes care to minute details regarding wonderful hospitality. Volley ball game was really interesting with few new rules to increase interest and we all liked.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Altafraja
Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

Very romantic place with privacy. We both really liked.the environment is very lively and nature is just wow. Cool food, cool place and cool natural beauty all around specially birds all over adds to the beauty here. Clouds moving in sky with air blowing around us...

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends