All reviews big spring lodge very nice place to stay room was clean short drive non smoking room hot breakfast biscuits and gravy nice breakfast breakfast bar exercise room definitely stay here again convenient location next morning king bed easy access parking lot free breakfast
Reviewed August 1, 2018

The staff and management at this property always provide to notch service, from check in to departure and everything in between. The hotel is always clean and the rooms are comfortable and well organized. I would highly recommend this property for business or pleasure

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best W, General Manager at Best Western Big Spring Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

This facility was super nice and clean. The room was orderly and well decorated. The staff I encountered were all very kind. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I recommend this location to anyone needing a room in the area.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 9, 2018

While handling a challenging family situation, chose to stay overnight here for a couple of evenings. The staff were wonderful, friendly and accommodating. The room was clean, quiet and found good rest while staying here. The breakfast was good and coffee even better. I have reserved this hotel again for an upcoming trip and will continue to stay here as circumstances arise.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Best W, Manager at Best Western Big Spring Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you Patricia! We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to your return.
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
-Megan

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

This is the best area to stay in Neosho. Restaurants all around it. Close to shopping too. Clean and well-maintained. Full breakfast included for free. Kids loved the pool. I enjoyed the fitness center. They have a hard-working and pleasant staff.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I travel to Neosho for business a lot other than a nice Lobby this hotel has nothing to offer. The beds are very uncomfortable and the breakfast gets very old after one day. You are better off to stay in a cheaper hotel and buy a good breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Best W, General Manager at Best Western Big Spring Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

I apologize that we did not meet your standards. I hope the other lodging options in Neosho take great care of you!
Have a wonderful day