“Amazing as always ”

Aman Indian restaurant
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Failsworth
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Food was beautiful as always and I would definitely recommend a trip to Aman! Well priced and a good place to go for a hearty curry

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Aman is one of those restaurants with truly authentic cuisine. Everything we tried was elaborated, tasty, and delicious! The curries are just to die for and everything feels very fresh, unlike many other Indian restaurants I've come across in the past where the food seems to be swimming in grease. The owners are lovely people and it's not hard to see their passion translates into the quality of their food. We found this restaurant by chance but definitely will be keeping it on speed dial for my next trip to Mancs.

1  Thank AI1988
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went last night using the groupon voucher. We arrived and it was empty. Sadly the owners father had passed away the night before and as he hadn’t taken my number when I booked he still opened up for us - hence why it was quite. He wanted us to stay as he knew we’d travelled to get there. He and his wife were wonderful host and very welcoming despite their loss.
The food was fantastic, I will defo say one of the best curries I’d tasted. I had Karahi and the hubby had jalfrezi. Two very different tasting curries. Not oily like a lot of restaurants and very fresh. They are also starting to sell alcohol again. I will definitely recommend people book and try the food here :)

2  Thank MrsRSM
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Two of us dined on a Wednesday evening using a Groupon voucher. As the restaurant is not licenced we brought our own drinks and glasses were provided, there is a £5 charge per table for this service which we thought very fair. The Groupon does not cover all items on the menu but they are available for a supplement. Both the starters and main meals were excellent in quality and flavour with good sized portions.

The restaurant is spotless and well laid out with very comfortable seating, the two hosts were very helpful, friendly and attentive. We would certainly recommend the Aman and look forward to returning.

1  Thank PeterM3039
Reviewed February 14, 2018

Could not fault the food, I had the tandoori king prawns and they were amazing, great flavour to the tandoori paste on the prawns. I then was recommended Lamb "Sambar" (I think that's what the waiter said - I asked for Lamb Dansak to be spicy and he suggested this). I do not like oily/fatty foods and this was certainly not oily or fatty there were no traces of oil in the curry and the lamb was really tender. Really was excellent food.

The only little reason I couldn't honour 5 stars was for the service, the waiter - Who I think was the manager - was not very intentive and I was welcomed with a smile, I had to catch his eye every time I needed anything but saying that he did start conversation and finished the meal feeling very welcomed

Fantastic restaurant and would definitely visit again

1  Thank Ryan C