“My all time go to”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed January 9, 2021

I haven't had one thing from the menu that wasn't full of taste especially the ribs. Comfortable bar area with great selections and superb customer service. #1 in O'Fallon.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (232)

Reviewed January 2, 2021 via mobile

Sadly our delivery order was not well done. The fries were old and cold. No ketchup provided. Wings were ordered with spicy BBQ sauce and came with ranch.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed December 31, 2020

I ordered carry out for my family on New Years Eve. My online order instructed me to pick up my order in 30 minutes. I arrived for my order at the time instructed, and was told it would take an additional 30 minutes. I approached the staff after the additional time, and was told my order would take another 25 minutes. The manager was not wearing a mask. Carry out orders were being stacked on the floor. I left and tried to call for a refund. My call was never answered, I left multiple messages. Would not recommend.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2020

Terrible. We ordered carry out for our family. Our chicken fingers for the kids smelled and tasted like fish. Disgusting. My husband’s French dip sandwich was dry and inedible. I wouldn’t recommend carry out during the pandemic.

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed October 24, 2020

With Less than 48 hours notice the Brass Rail were ready to serve 40+ family as we celebrated Moms life. Everyone was comfortable, had a great selection, and complimented how good the food was. Crew was so pleasant and did a seamless job of getting orders and food served. Thanks to Owner Scott and his team.

Date of visit: October 2020