“Best Margarita's in St. Charles County!”
Review of El Tio Pepe

El Tio Pepe
Ranked #10 of 200 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 24, 2017

The first time we dined here was a couple weeks ago. The restaurant was packed and we decided to eat at the bar to avoid the 40 minute wait. What a great experience, we sat with the regulars and the owners were managing the bar. It was a great night, with good company! We enjoyed our meal and loved the margaritas! The restaurant was clean and the employees were friendly.

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Best host I have experienced ANYWHERE! Service is good too. Food was pretty good, nothing super amazing that I am dying to return for. Cheese dip and salsa were very good. House margaritas were half price. My husband and I both got one (same type) and each tasted TOTALLY different. Neither very good at all. We would have rather paid full price for something better. Menu doesnt really have anything for vegetarians although they will happily do substitutions (you still pay the meat price).

Reviewed December 12, 2016

Love the top shelf margarita's, served with NO ice! Great service, very friendly. The food is not my favorite but good.

Reviewed November 30, 2016

A favorite hometown haunt of ours. My husband and I have been eating here for over twenty years. The food is always amazing, prices reasonable, large portions, great drink specials and the service is top notch. Scott and Veronica are the nicest people you will ever meet!

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Very clean, fast and friendly. Chips and salsa are good. I'm just not a fan of corn shells on my enchiladas. I prefer for shells. To me they needed sir cream or something because it was so dry. I would go back and try something else. Prices are fair.