“Best Tacos”

Don Emiliano's Restaurante Mexicano
Ranked #37 of 201 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Description: Sharing the culture and food of Mexico with our authentic, fresh, made to order dishes. Call in your to go order or let us cater your next event!
Reviewed January 22, 2018

The street tacos are some of the best in St Charles, and St Louis included. The other things on the menu are really good also, but you really need to try the tacos.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

I've eaten tacos in many places, but the ones served here are the best I've have ever eaten. And on Tuesdays they are just a dollar apiece. No matter where you live it is well worth the trip to have some of these tacos.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

My family decided to try this restaurant, on a Tuesday, since the parking lot didn't look packed like several of the other restaurants in the area. When we walked in, we discovered it was Taco Tuesday! You can get as many beef or shredded chicken tacos for $1 each that you want. Everyone in my family got three beef tacos each, some of us order hard shells and the others got soft shells. We all agreed that the tacos were good, and all of us got either 1 or 2 more each. We all agreed we would have to come back again on Taco Tuesdays. When you first sit down you get chips and salsa. The salsa was very mild, which is what I liked (I'm not a spicy fan), but I thought it could use a little more flavor. I was not a fan of the chips. I've had better., but I've also had worse. Most of my family members, including myself, had margaritas. All of us that had a margarita, enjoyed them. Service was good, too.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

This restaurant makes great food with fresh, not frozen ingredients. The staff is always attentive and friendly. And the Margaritas are good!

Management response:Responded September 8, 2017

Glad you enjoyed and thanks for your feedback. Look forward to having you visit again soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

The service was fairly prompt and the environment was okay. Everything about this place screams mediocrity. The HUGE issue I have with this place is the waitress, when delivering our food to our table, sat a hot plate closest to my 10 month old son. He reached out before we could stop him and he grabbed the plate as any 10 month old would probably do and burned his little fingers. I guess she didn't stop to think that when she saw an infant that is sitting in a high chair and grabbing at everything that maybe she should alert us to the fact that the plate she just sat on the table is hot. After calming my kid down I was offered ointment for the burn but nothing more, not an apology or anything. While I understand that there is limited space on a table, there was plenty of space to put this particular plate on the opposite side of a child. She needs to be aware of where she is placing hot plates and alerting the customers to the fact that the plate is hot.