“Breakfast Burrito”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #92 of 200 Restaurants in O'Fallon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Had the breakfast burrito with eggs, potato, steak, and onions & pepper. I would rate the burrito at the level of a mom & pop mexican restaurant. In other words, definitely a cut above Taco Bell. Plan to return and sample their other items especially the grilled adobo chicken.

Reviewed April 21, 2015

I like this place, but my wife doesn't, so I only get here about once a month. I always get the Craft Two menu item, which allows you to pick different kind of items for your meal. I usually select two (2) soft tacos that count as one item, then get a small quesadilla that counts as the other. Very fresh stuff with the toppings they offer. They now have the new soda dispenser that allows you to select / mix a lot of different kinds of soft drinks. Good guacamole & chips, if the guac is fresh - but they have not offered bottled margaritas for several years, which is a bummer at a mexican place.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

My meal is under $10 including a drink. The burritos are huge, and amazing! If this counts as mexican food, it is my favorite mexican place to eat!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Qdoba in general is delicious. The food is fresh and the portions are generous. The one in O'Fallon is always clean & the staff is pleasant. If you sign-up for their customer loyalty card, you earn rewards (free meals) quickly. I recommend their chicken quesadillas, Queso chicken burritos, and the three cheese chicken nachos. My husband likes the steak and their pork on these same items. The pico de gallo is fantastic and they use a rather tasty salt & lime mix (not too strong) on their chips. I really like their Craft 2 Menu too, because I can get two of my favorites in a reasonable portion (for a good price) YUM!

Reviewed May 17, 2010

This is an above average fast food Mexican establishment. The menu is limited;
the food is fresh and you have several options. Good for take-out or a quick lunch. Really far above Taco Bell - hard to rate with the choices available but I do recommend. Try and see if it suits you.

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!