“Birthday”

Jeffrey's Prime Rib & Lobster
Ranked #6 of 106 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The 6 of us had a beautiful evening...my husband Leo was even able to visit the kitchen and meet Jeff. Each one of us had a wonderful dinner with drinks topped off with your creme brulee...my favorite was the after dinner pics with you both. Thx, Jeff & Mary

1  Thank sherisanders2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have been coming to the Osage Beach area a couple times each year for many years. We go to at least one of the steak / seafood restaurants each visit, but did not know about this place until I saw their billboard on Hwy 5 by Laurie. We went that night - Saturday in late September. They don't take many reservations - so we waited about 45 minutes for a table for 2. It was worth the wait! The view is a field or golf course with a herd of deer that comes out to eat at dusk. Now to the food - very good! My husband started with the Lobster Bisque which he said was delicious. (I'm not a lobster fan.) All entrees start with their family style salad with three homemade dressings. Husband had prime rib & lobster and I had the Hunter's Skillet which was 6 oz beef tenderloin filet with roasted root vegetables served in a cast iron skillet. Both of these were excellent. The desserts looked delicious, but as usual we were too full. This is a fine dining restaurant and the prices are equal to similar restaurants in Lake Ozark area. We will return.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Wish we would have taken pics but by the time we got to Jeffrey's I was ready to eat my arm off, LOL. We have gone to the Blue Heron for years, made our annual trip down just to discover they decided to throw a sign on the gate and randomly be closed on a Friday night. So, after many dollars of UBER of hitting the Heron and then JB Hooks, we found this GEM. Mary ranks as one of the top hostess/owners and partner Jeffrey came out to greet us and chatted with us, both so personal. Food and service were top notch, good job Allie. Shrimp cocktail, salads w/homemade dressing, awesome croutons and bleu cheese crumbles. Missing out if you come here and don't get the fried lobster.....orgasmic, hahaa, accompanied by asparagus w/hollandaise.
Shared a truffle, cause we were too full to each have our own, and the coffee press is a must. Can't wait to see you in 2019!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

There are only three places at the lake that I trust to make me the perfect steak and this is one of them. I decided to jump out of my comfort zone and add battered fried lobster to my meal. I stopped ordering lobster anywhere several years ago because every place I had it seemed to over cook it. It was delicious at Jeffrey’s!!! So glad I tried it. After dinner, we indulged in truffles and topped everything off with a bottle of wine. This was a dinner to remember!!

Reviewed October 7, 2018

Eight of us enjoyed an excellent meal at Jeffey’s. My prime rib and shrimp was excellent but overpriced for what I got! My eight ounce prime rib was the thinnest cut I have seen but tasted great! The four add on Shrimp cost $11.00 extra. Next time I would order just the prime rib since it was so good! Our group found it very hard to talk to each other because of the LOUD background noise! They do need to improve the acoustics in the restaurant but I’m not sure if that is possible! Therefore we will try again during mid-week when it’s less busy!!!