All reviews stayed here lake area short drive place to stay rooms are clean and comfortable definitely stay here again fridge and microwave swimming pool upon check last weekend continental breakfast cow bulldog osage floaties boats key
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed here in a pet-friendly room. The rooms are flawlessly clean, bed is great and the staff is very pleasant. Location is convenient to good dining and the state park boat launch and picnic areas.

Room Tip: Entry to rooms has a strange step-up threshold which is easy to trip on.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robert W
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I've been staying at the Town and Country Motel for many years...we refer to it as the "Moo Hotel" and as someone who travels the world I can say with confidence that this is one of the cleanest, best value Motels..in the United States. The service is always friendly and helpful the rooms are always clean and the pool, well you just cant beat it!! I will keep going back any time I need a room in Osage Beach. As a matter of fact Im overdue for a stay. =)

Room Tip: I like the 1st floor rooms as they are closer to the pool. I have not staid in the Cabin but I can bet it's very nice and it's at the back so probably the quietest....any room is good though.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank traveling_tlc
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My parents have stayed here several times when I lived in Osage Beach near the motel. They have always had very positive experiences during their stays. Now that I live several hours away, I travel to the lake periodically to visit my daughter...... And I choose to stay at T & C Motel as the rates are excellent, the rooms are clean and comfortable and it is conveniently located and quiet. My most recent stay was during this past winter when the lake area had a horrible ice/sleet/snow storm with very severe conditions. Travel in the area was treacherous and my Mom had traveled with me for this trip...... We were forced to have to be out in the weather traveling to a nearby town despite notice that conditions were to get very bad. We were scared to death, but made it back to the area, only to get stuck once and helpful drivers helped us on the highway. We made it back to T&C and buried the car in their driveway. Cold, wet and stressed out, the owner, Matt, came to our rescue, and took over for us. The Motel just happens to have their own snow removal equipment..... They bladed out their entire lot, dug our car out and happily pulled our car around to our room and brought us our car keys.... All with kindness and a smile. Matt's wife, Lee, even offered free adult beverages to us, as she recognized we were in need of some stress relief. They were both so very kind. You don't find many people this generous and accommodating these days. Town and Country is the only place I'll stay in Osage Beach...... Heading back to see them this weekend. Reservations made..... They are great people. Thank you for everything Matt and Lee!

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Nursekcgirl
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife & I spent two nights here while on our motorcycle tour of the Lake of the Ozarks. This motel is showing some age yet the room we had was exceptionally clean and contained all that one needs for a comfortable stay. Parking is good even when some of the folks with the "big boats" are parked there. The managers were simply wonderful...you could tell that they "cared" about their guests. The location of the motel is good for the area to base out of. Do know that your GPS may not do a good job for you (ours failed miserably around Osage Beach)...do ask the folks at the office for directions & a map. There are eating establishments within walking distance...not a lot, but you will probably be out roaming around the lake area anyway trying the different fare like we did. Recommendations: Dog Days is a must stop...Tirebiters is a nice bar/grill and do seek out Dierbergs Market where you can sit outside, eat/drink & watch some great sunsets overlooking the lake. Overall, we had a great time and the next time we come back we are staying at the "cow motel" again!

***Lastly, if you are out and about touring the area and want to see some off the beaten path stuff....do stop at the Harley-Davidson dealership (not far down the road from the motel) and ask for some "ride" maps (even if you don't have a motorcycle) they will hook you up.

Room Tip: Your GPS won't be of much help in this area....ask for a map.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank zofoman
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We've stayed here every year for the past 7 years and it's perfect for the price. It's clean, it's quiet, the owners are friendly and helpful and it's conveniently located near everything we choose to do while in town. The newly routed highway 54 and Osage Beach Parkway might've taken a toll on their business from those people stopping on their way thru, but I highly recommend this motel for a less expensive great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family