“Nice Place - Tremendous View”
other travellers have booked this property
Watch the lake activities from our balcony
Our fully equipped kitchen Master bedroom with king bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our fully equipped kitchen
Master bedroom with king bed
Lake view from the master bedroom
Private master bath
Comfortable living room with hide-a-bed couch
2nd bedroom with queen bed
Common bath with shower
Our 12 x 30 slip
Pool by the Ledges entrance
Ledges point pool
Sunset at the Ledges point pool
Sunrise from our balcony
Ledges complex
Bagnell dam
Lake view at H-Ha tonka state park - about 12 miles from the Ledges
A view of the Castle ruins - Ha-Ha Tonka state park - about 12 miles from the condo
An awesome sunset at the Lake of the Ozarks
Sunday afternoon boat traffic
Ledges complex from the water
Our building from the water - Our balcony is on the left, 3rd from the bottom
Parasailing is only one of the many fun activities that await you
Missouri state capitol - Jefferson City is 40 miles from Osage Beach
Mural in the Missouri state capitol - Jefferson City is 40 miles from Osage Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
slu_waxbo...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice Place - Tremendous View”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

I was very pleased with the ease of communication with the owner, Dan. He was very communicative and answered my numerous, detailed questions. He was also very responsive to some concerns we had during the week – we had a few minor things break, but nothing that caused much of an inconvenience. Overall, the place is nice, although new carpet and a new fan on the deck would be good improvements. It’s roomy, has a well equipped kitchen and a fantastic view. Let me emphasize – the view makes this place a fantastic choice. We sat out on the deck even on hot afternoons and evenings to enjoy it. You are nearly hanging over the water when out there, it’s that close.

I would also add that the property is very nice. They have numerous rules for what you can and can’t do and I believe this is a reason the complex has a great appearance. I estimate that the two pools are the same size and depth – not big and not deep (3 – 5 ft), but fine for my family. They were crowded during our mid-week stay, so I can imagine they get jammed on weekends. The beach was a very nice feature. It’s clean and the sand extends out into the cove quite a ways. We really enjoyed it. Only thing to top it would have been a swim dock from which to jump into the water as there are no public ladders to get from the water onto the boat docks that we saw. We also fished from the docks and caught many sunfish much to my kids’ delight. The dumpsters are a bit of a walk and up a hill from the condo, but you drive by them on the way out which makes it easy.

Another thing to note is that we had folks with kids staying in the unit above us. I’m sure they weren’t doing anything out of the ordinary, but it sounded like elephants stomping on the floor whenever they were in. Fortunately, they went to bed early, so the noise didn’t disturb our sleep.

We rented a boat from Surdyke Port 20 one day and were satisfied. It’s a very short drive from the condo. Also had a good dinner at Shorty Pants on the water one night, a bit longer of a drive, but not too far from the condo either.

This unit was a great fit for my family and I recommend it to you.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lake view
Liked least: Carpet and minor items that broke
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Aug 2014
Debra and I want to thank you for posting your detailed comments. We feel that it is very important for others to see what our guests have experienced. While we provide a description of our condo and the amenities, seeing the comments from our guests really helps others to see what they can expect in a visit to our condo.

We and our cleaning team try to provide a clean, comfortable, and relaxing place for our guests to enjoy while visiting the lake area. Given the popularity of our condo, we do succeed in that effort. Over the course of the hectic summer rental season, small issues can arise. When they do, we try to address them as quickly as we can. We want our guests to be treated to an experience that they want to revisit many times. We have many return quests and are already receiving reservations for next year. We will continue to strive to provide a level of service that makes it an easy choice for our guests to return.

Thank you again for choosing to stay in our condo.

Dan and Debra Sutton
Topeka
Reviewed October 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
14 Oct 2013
Curt and Stacy.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. We strive to provide a great rental experience for our guests. It is very gratifying to know that our efforts (and those of our cleaning team)contributed to your enjoyable visit to the lake. We look forward to having you share one of our condos in the future.

Regards,

Dan
Illinois
Reviewed June 17, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
17 Jun 2013
Debra and I thank you for posting your comments on our listing. We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments. We look forward to having you stay in one of our condos again in the future.

Dan

Reviewed January 7, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

Missouri
Reviewed January 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing