All reviews golf trip room was clean outdoor pool front desk walking distance oatmeal packets granola bars air hockey waffle maker convenient hotel small fridge and microwave the breakfast area check in was quick ping pong bathroom sink would stay again restaurants and shopping
Reviewed January 31, 2017

The front desk folks were very nice. That's about all the good I have to say. The towels were very old and rough and tiny. The room had stains and stuff falling apart. The fixture on the sink had gross stuff around it that had been there for years. The light fixture in the bathroom had missing parts so you could see up into the ceiling and I kept hoping there wasn't a camera. The drapes had tiny holes throughout that made me wonder about bugs. The fridge was dirty and stained. Thin walls, lots of noise, even though people weren't particularly noisey. I'm definitely not planning to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
mark62269, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Osage Beach Lake of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Hello:

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review, and frankly, I am concerned about all of this. I could not find a guest from the city you are from and would love to discuss these issues and learn which room so that I can correct this. We sincerely wish to make every guest a happy guest! I would love to discuss this with you. Contact me at any time at mark@daysinnosagebeach.com. Thanks.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
mark62269, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Osage Beach Lake of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2017

Reviewed January 26, 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed January 25, 2017

The room was very nice for the price, and beds were soft and comfortable. The staff was nice, facility was clean (though we didn't try the pool, so I don't know about that), breakfast was a pretty normal fare for what you'd expect. They had continental breakfast and a few hot items (the belgian waffle maker always seems to be a plus with my family). My only two complaints, and they're minor, were that the wifi in the room didn't work (the front desk offered to come look at it, but it was too late at night for me); and the switch on the wall as you enter the room also supposedly turns off the refrigerator and the alarm clock. There was a sign posted by the switch, but it should have also been posted on the frig. Other than that, it was a very nice place and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: The hotel is separated into two buildings. If you want to swim, ask to be put in the building with the pool, especially if it's winter.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello

Thanks for staying with us and I will do an internet signal check shortly after this letter to insure other guest do not have any problems, we appreciate guest bring issues like this to our attention. It was our pleasure having you as guest and hope to see you soon. As far as that switch, I so agree and will get on that. THANKS

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

They have great rates, an incredibly clean facility with both indoor and outdoor pools plus a gameroom. Front desk ladies were great too! And This Days Inn has a really good staff. For the price in a sweet little resort town (good location) you can't beat this place.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Hello

Thanks so much for the great review, I always get excited when I can share nice wood with our housekeeping staff, they have so much pride in what the do. It was our pleasure having you and hope you might stay with us again!