All reviews door man college kids pub crawl view of the lake the entire staff king bed chris henley hinds crawford glaze ozarks banquet lakeview balconies missouri blast
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Our room was very nice - a king suite. Lots of room. Great view of the Lake. The luncheon for our group of 41 was delicious and served very promptly. Connie had asked about the color scheme of my centerpieces and provided napkins to match. The servers were very attentive and made frequent inquiries about whether we needed anything. The breakfast buffet had many items from which to choose - very tasty. Many selections on the dinner menu - each one was reported to me as being delicious. Our hospitality room was set up just as we requested. A very good experience.

Room tip: Ask for a lake view - it is beautiful
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We will share your comments with our staff especially Connie Henley. Our staff are very proud of their customer service and look forward to serving your organization again and again.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

What seemed like a great place and deal online is SO not what it was. We went because we wanted a room with a lake view and balcony. We were so disappointed in the room, the service but mainly the bathroom. The shower was horrible. Neither one of us was stepping foot in the dirty, water/rust stained tub with the pipe coming out of the wall. The bathroom sink was the same. The faucet was not attached. The hotel was probably wonderful in its prime which was definitely the 90's based on the decor. Time to update the plumbing, decor and linens. Also we had the noisiest neighbors who decided to have an AA meeting of about 6 people in the hallway about 3 doors down from our room. We called the front desk to have them move it into one of their rooms. They came up but it took awhile. This was at 11pm. We will never stay here again. Look elsewhere. It is no bargain by any means.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mstiffanygirl
Hotel M, Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2016

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing stay with us. We have completed a large amount of updating and we are continuing to finish these updates. I do ask that you contact me so that I may have the opportunity to speak with you and find out the room you stayed in as well so we can rectify your stay.

Reviewed February 7, 2016

Very dissatisfied . This hotel is very dated. The elevators were rickety. Didn't make me feel safe. Our room was dated linens didn't seem crisp and new they seemed old and worn. The bathroom had rust in the sink, visible PVC pipes ran under the counter top. The vanity itself had tape on one edge as if to cover something. I uses the toilet after we arrived and the handle wouldn't flush. I called the front desk and they sent someone. He told me it was just old and parts were held together by zip ties and offered to show me if I would look in the tank.( not professional). Wouldn't stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2016

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay with us. We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a pleasant stay with us and the condition of the room you stayed in. We want to take care of the room you speak of immediately and make it right by you as well. We have been working very diligently on updating all rooms and plan to be complete soon. Please contact me directly so that I may have the opportunity to make this right and find out which room you stayed in. Send me an email at management@innatgg.com Thank you!

Reviewed January 3, 2016

We chose this hotel because it is on the lake and it does allow dogs. The front desk staff was very efficient and helpful. We stopped at 10 am to see if they would have rooms for that night. They had been fully booked for New Years Eve. The front desk clerk made a reservation for us for that night but told us it would be several hours before we could check in. Check in was quick and easy. The room was clean although a little tired. The sofa sleeper was old and needed to be replaced. We were on the 4th floor lakeside and had an amazing view. I wish they had placed the bed and sofa on the opposite wall so you could see the view while relaxing. We had breakfast in the hotel. It was buffet only the morning we were there. It was adequate and tasted good. Scrambled eggs, oatmeal, bacon and sausage, muffins, potatoes, biscuits and gravy and fresh fruit. We would stay here again. The price was very good.

Date of stay: January 2016
Hotel M, Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2016

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I will share your review with upper management. It is a great suggestion of putting the bed in view of the lake instead of the sofa. I am excited to announce our double bed rooms are getting new furniture this month! Plus bigger beds... changing from double to Queen size beds. We look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed November 22, 2015

this hotel was amazing....staff and the jamacian bell hop was great! they took care of every request we had from the decorating to just giving us extra towels. I called down to the front desk for the towels and they were there literally maybe 2 minutes later...and im sure it only took that long because the elevator isn't the fastest. lol. otherwise they are amazing staff members and treated us like royalty in the Ozarks lol. the bell hop from jamacia was SUPER SUPER helpful!!! he gave us rides down to the pool and everything even tho his shift was over 5 minutes ago.... he didn't even blink when we asked. then when he left, I saw him at wal mart and he offered to help with our bags. he was the best part of our stay. we will return over and over again to this hotel.

Room tip: ***always request a lake view room!!!****
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking time to write us a review. We were very honored to host your sister's wedding. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay too!