“Awful rude”

New China
Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Pacific
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Mediocre food at best. The employees are rude. Only Chinese in town, ID rather go to Eureka. I'd tried to place a carry out order via phone, and the just kept laughing at me and asking "what you want".

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Place is always busy when I go by for carry out. The inside is very small, only 5 tables or so. Menu display is really old and run down looking. The back of house kitchen area looks tiny and maybe not the tidiest in town. All that said, the carry out is consistently good and food is always ready for pickup on time. What else can you ask if a tiny Chinese joint in a small Midwest town?

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Pretty good. All the normal Chinese American menu items. Hot and sour soup is outstanding. Priced right. Fresh ingredients. Would go again

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Up front, I'll admit I'm not a fan of Chinese food in general, but my sweetie likes it, so we do eat it occasionally. While this is mostly edible, there is better Chinese not too far away, and much better restaurants in Pacific.

I've never been inside the building, but it looks like it was converted from an old convenience store. My sweetie who has picked up the food the couple of times we've ordered from here says it's surprisingly cleaner than he expected, but not great.

We last ate here a couple of years ago, as we prefer a restaurant in Eureka which is slightly better. We'd only order here more often if they delivered (we can be lazy some days).

The food was not very tasty, and everything tasted a little "different" than usual Chinese food and WAY too greasy. It has been too long for me to remember what we ordered, but I know neither of us were satisfied and we have not ordered from there in years.

Overall, we have not found a Chinese restaurant in the area to recommend yet, but this would be last on our list.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

This place is a typical take out Chinese food. The food is not really memorable. It is better to take and go home, rather than eat in.

Been to New China? Share your experiences!