“Good Italian Food and Atmosphere”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Metro Link & Bus Service
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We were promptly seated for our reservation. The menu was offering a brunch menu as well as the full evening selection. There was plenty of items to select and the portions were ample. Our party of five had no complaints about the food and the server was attentive well trained. I mentioned we were there for my wife's birthday and they brought her a small platter of lemon cookies as a treat. Overall this was a pleasant experience for my family.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Maggiano’s is one of our favorite family gathering places! We love the food and atmosphere of this place. The Italian choices are amazing and we especially enjoy the specials. We could almost make a meal of just the bread! In short, Maggiano’s is a great choice for any occasion. Call ahead for reservations to avoid a wait!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I host my work party here once per year for the past 4 years. My team loves it and we always have a wonderful time.
Made reservations for 17 people back in November. 4 of us arrived first today at 1130 (the time of our reservation) and the hostess refused to seat us until "the majority " of our table arrived. So we stood around and waited. By 1150, 8 of us were there with the others confirmed to be in route. When I asked if we could be seated, I was told by the hostess that reservations were only held for 15 minutes. When I reminded her that we had been standing there since 1130 her comment was that the majority of my guests were not there yet. She said that she would have to check with the manager. Now, we were not holding up any other parties, there was nobody else waiting for a table. I was really appalled at her attitude. She made a phone call and we were promptly seated with the rest of my guests arriving ab 10 minutes later.
After that, it was vintage Maggiano's with fabulous food and outstanding service. But next year for the holidays I will think twice about booking here. It was embarrassing and totally ridiculous.

1  Thank Mindy M
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

My husband has been wanting to try this restaurant for a year. We finally were able to go at a college visit for my daughter.
The food was as good as I expected. We had so much food, we took half of it to go. The atmosphere was busy, but relaxing. Service was impeccable!
We will be visiting again!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Maggiano's offers good food in liberal servings combined with attentive service, all at moderate prices, Order pasta and you will take home a like serving without an additional charge. Fish, steak, chicken, veal and beef are all on the menu along with flat breads and assorted appetizers served with your favorite beverage.
Because this a very busy restaurant recommendations are essential to avoid a probable wait.